Were you ever (or never) swoon worthy beautiful at any point in your life? (All genders)

Jingthing

6 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Did you make that up yourself?

Are you trying to be funny?

I remember taking my eighteen year old Demi Moore lookalike girlfriend into a late night sandwich bar runs by gays and proudly announcing how beautiful I thought she was(not just on the outside). The owner looked at me as if I was crazy. He was actually a kind of friend, so he knew I wasn’t actually crazy. My next looky-likey girlfriend(looking like my Demi Moore lookalike 😊) rented a place from him. 
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder…

You swooning over Marlon Brando is bewildering and slightly sick-making to me. Beauty being in the eye of the beholder..

Up to you, as they say. Different strokes for different folks. 

Beauty to me is to a degree measurable: symmetry of face, health of skin, strength & stature of physique etc. But sexuality is in the eye of the beholder. And if you don't think that's true, then you've never gone home with a stunning guy only to wind up in bed with his micro penis. /swoon

I tended earlier to be attracted to the cocky bad boys, but also to the funny and the intelligent. My two partners happened to have pretty much all the qualities that attract me even though the 2nd guy was Hollywood handsome just not my normal type. My first guy was lust on first sight, laughter at first words and best buds by end of day.

But also I've been attracted to very smart guys who no one ever said were beautiful and I've turned down beautiful guys who either hadn't the humor or the smarts. One guy, I remember, he was stunning--every head turned--then he came on to me, but he had the intelligence of a five year old. Real nice guy. But I couldn't go near that. I couldn't even figure out how he managed to get through a day and I remember hoping he had some good people at home to take care of him.

So I get how the OP is using the word swoon though it seems a tad 18th century. To me swoon, if I was forced to use the word, is who I'd fall for and looks alone have never accomplished that, sober.

Edited by thaicurious
typo

1 hour ago, NextG said:

Are you trying to be funny?

I remember taking my eighteen year old Demi Moore lookalike girlfriend into a late night sandwich bar runs by gays and proudly announcing how beautiful I thought she was(not just on the outside). The owner looked at me as if I was crazy. He was actually a kind of friend, so he knew I wasn’t actually crazy. My next looky-likey girlfriend(looking like my Demi Moore lookalike 😊) rented a place from him. 
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder…

You swooning over Marlon Brando is bewildering and slightly sick-making to me. Beauty being in the eye of the beholder..

Up to you, as they say. Different strokes for different folks. 

I never said that I personally was swooning over the young Marlon Brando so maybe you can be a little less bewildered.

7 hours ago, NextG said:

So for what reason did you post a video clip of him?

Weird…

Because he was an example of an objectively exceptionally beautiful male.

There is personal taste and there are also beauty ideals that generally exist at a societal level.

Edited by Jingthing

I am obviously a very handsome man.  Ask the bar girls, they call me that all the time....and the more drinks i buy them the more handsome i become.

Fastest way to get rid of girls in the west?  Tell them you spend a lot of time in Thailand.

• Haha 1