Happy High Season Everyone!

bob smith

Just now, proton said:

Sex tourists, annoying backpackers, stingy Indians (allegedly), disliked Chinese and Russian draft dodgers, yippee 

I think there is more ukranian hiding than there is russians. Russians just come on holiday and go back.

• Sad 1

Just now, ChaiyaTH said:

I think there is more ukranian hiding than there is russians. Russians just come on holiday and go back.

it would be interesting to see what would happen if a russian were to bump into a ukrainian out here, say in a bar or something?

i’d want a front row stool for that! 😄 

Just now, bob smith said:

it would be interesting to see what would happen if a russian were to bump into a ukrainian out here, say in a bar or something?

i’d want a front row stool for that! 😄 

I've lived with both and israeli on islands in the south, there is little going on about those subjects. Both sides are crooked, so better to just not talk it and be peaceful.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, proton said:

Sex tourists, annoying backpackers, stingy Indians (allegedly), disliked Chinese and Russian draft dodgers, yippee 

Perhaps you've missed the change in demographics, but I would guess 70% of the sex tourists today are East Asian.

The proverbial old, fat, bald farang is a dying breed, replaced by the increasingly chubby, 20ish to 40ish, face-for-radio, chain-smoking East Asian.

Those poor bargirls never get a break (unless Bob is feeling randy and is out and about).

9 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

Perhaps you've missed the change in demographics, but I would guess 70% of the sex tourists today are East Asian.

The proverbial old, fat, bald farang is a dying breed, replaced by the increasingly chubby, 20ish to 40ish, face-for-radio, chain-smoking East Asian.

Those poor bargirls never get a break (unless Bob is feeling randy and is out and about).

I bow to your superior knowledge, but i did not say where the sex tourists were from, all are scum

• Confused 1

55 minutes ago, 2baht said:

Be honest, what color is your Honda Click?

Actually, no scooter.

Being a forward thinker, I did my Midlife Crisis in my 20s, with the Harley Fatboy and the Porsche Carrera (I even had a Rolex back then). Got it out of my system and cleared the deck for (hopefully) a dignified Middle Age.

Edited by Walker88
  • Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, bob smith said:

If you are lucky enough to bump into me you may even get a free drink!

who knows.

Swing by 23 on Friday night and shout me a couple of crafties will ya. Ta.

One of my wannabe HiSo old China's is dragging me there but I spent all my money upstairs on Patpong 2 last night and can't pay my way!

He's brassic too so no handouts from him.

6 minutes ago, proton said:

I bow to your superior knowledge, but i did not say where the sex tourists were from, all are scum

Not superior knowledge, just something I notice.

In this moribund Thai economy, even the ruling leadership believes sex tourists add value. No doubt families all over Isaan feel the same way.

Live and let live.

• Like 1

Just now, Walker88 said:

Bob, I'm trying to carry the water for you keeping your thread going strong.

Of all the serial thread starters, I find Bob mildly amusing. Some of the others (unnamed) less so.

appreciate you too Walker.

Thanks for commenting.

If i dont reply it’s because im either ordering another beer or fighting the girls off with a stick! 😉 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

Not superior knowledge, just something I notice.

In this moribund Thai economy, even the ruling leadership believes sex tourists add value. No doubt families all over Isaan feel the same way.

Live and let live.

oh the old they are poor rice farmers excuse!  Bar girls are just lazy and greedy there are plenty of employment opportunities apart from sex work. Sex tourists fuel crime, drug addiction, alcoholism, disease and depression. It's a myth these days that Issan is kept going by sex workers, it's not.  

16 minutes ago, proton said:

It's a myth these days that Issan is kept going by sex workers, it's not.  

what keeps it going then?

I haven’t read any recent articles in the Washington Post about Apple or Facebook relocating their headquarters to the area...

Edited by bob smith
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, bob smith said:

what keeps it going then?

I haven’t read any recent articles in the Washington Post about Apple or Facebook relocating their headquarters to the area...

In the mrs very large Issan village none of the girls are known to have ended up on the game, relatives are bankers, teachers, pharmacists, government workers, working abroad, selling food or electricians, half have degrees, and not in cock sucking, lying or sleeping half the day either.

• Confused 1

25 minutes ago, proton said:

In the mrs very large Issan village none of the girls are known to have ended up on the game

of course they are mr. gullible. 

they just like to keep it quiet!

mum’s the word n all that..

Edited by bob smith