Bangkok Bank statement

Does anyone know if I get a statement from a Bangkok Branch if it will have my address in or just the transactions?

Also does it have the BB logo on

Asking as needed for ID purposes 

Thanks in advance 

Edited by darrendsd

5 minutes ago, couchpotato said:

Use their app or website to apply for a test 'statement'..can be for a month or 6, up to you. It will be email'd to you within a short time and you can then check what is on the statement.

I cannot find where to apply for a statement either on the App or Website. Please tell me how, thanks.

I can ask to see the last six months of an account, then download and print it, but that is not acceptable by the IO, it must have Bkk Bank stamp on it. 

Edited by KannikaP

4 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

I cannot find where to apply for a statement either on the App or Website. Please tell me how, thanks.

I think easiest way is to hop over to your branch, and ask them. They've always been quite accommodating when asking for stuff like that. The address thing could be included in an attached letter signed by branch manager, it usually does the trick for official purposes.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

Yes, No, Yes.

darrend was asking about getting statements online.

And I assume you mean yes from a Bkk Bank branch, if accompanied with Passbook and Passport. But only 6 months immediately, must wait a week for a 12 month's statement to come from Headquarters.

No, it will not have any address, and yes, it will have the Bkk Bank logo.

Edited by KannikaP

14 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

darrend was asking about getting statements online.

Jeez he said in the OP from a BRANCH. not online. If he meant online he did not say. I am not a mind reader.

Edited by brianthainess
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

And who was answering couchpotato I was answering the OP who said from a Bangkok BRANCH!. 

Sorry, see my edit. It was couchpotato who mentioned doing it online. 

And don't get knickers in a twist.

Edited by KannikaP

29 minutes ago, couchpotato said:

Use their app or website to apply for a test 'statement'..can be for a month or 6, up to you. It will be email'd to you within a short time and you can then check what is on the statement.

I've just looked on the order statement on the website

It states Select Account but when I click on the drop-down box my account is not shown so unable to proceed any further 

17 minutes ago, darrendsd said:

I've just looked on the order statement on the website

It states Select Account but when I click on the drop-down box my account is not shown so unable to proceed any further 

You must have a different Website to me. Nowhere does it say Select Account, all 4 of my accounts show, but nothing to say Order Statement. It would make life so much easier if I could.

Ah, on the mobile App, under 'more services' there is the Order statement facility. Select the account and click DONE at top right.

And now I do humbly apologise to you and brian. On the website under services, transaction services, order statements is there. Shall try it now.

And you are correct, none of my Accounts shows when I click to show. Done it on the App successfully.

17 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

I'm outa here. bye.

Edited by KannikaP
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

You must have a different Website to me. Nowhere does it say Select Account, all 4 of my accounts show, but nothing to say Order Statement. It would make life so much easier if I could.

Ah, on the mobile App, under 'more services' there is the Order statement facility. Select the account and click DONE at top right.

And now I do humbly apologise to you and brian. On the website under services, transaction services, order statements is there. Shall try it now.

And you are correct, none of my Accounts shows when I click to show. Done it on the App successfully.

Hi thanks for your help

Downloaded the app to see if works in there and everything I try to register it keeps crashing 😔

Will try again tomorrow 

2 minutes ago, darrendsd said:

Hi thanks for your help

Downloaded the app to see if works in there and everything I try to register it keeps crashing 😔

Will try again tomorrow 

Yes, their computers may have gone to sleep for the night!  555

1 hour ago, darrendsd said:

if it will have my address in or just the transactions?

Also does it have the BB logo on

Looking at my own just now.

Yes and Yes.

Bank logo and Banks complete address + Your name and complete adress.

Edit: I got mine from my Bank branch, took 1 week and 500 baht.

Edited by Shop mak

8 minutes ago, Shop mak said:

Yes and Yes.

That's the way to do it!

2 hours ago, Shop mak said:

Yes and Yes.

500 baht for 1 statement? 😮

OP. Please let us know if it does have your address if you get one from your local branch.

I downloaded one today from the app and it doesn't have my home address on it. I need something for proof of address purposes, and a bank statment addressed to me would fit the bill.

Next stop my internet provider.

45 minutes ago, darrendsd said:

500 baht for 1 statement? 😮

From I opened the account 20+ years ago. Haven't checked how many pages, guess nearly 100. 

OP and anyone else who need a complete bank statement, with all info printed on every page, GO TO YOUR BANK branch. 

This goes in circles, outta here too.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, phetphet said:

OP. Please let us know if it does have your address if you get one from your local branch.

I downloaded one today from the app and it doesn't have my home address on it. I need something for proof of address purposes, and a bank statment addressed to me would fit the bill.

Next stop my internet provider.

It won't be for a while yet but I will post back here when I do

As for internet provider i wm with Tot, they have recently changed their bills so that the bill is a sticky envelope with your address on the outside and the bill on the inside so useless I guess for providing ID online as the address and details need to be on the same page

Edited by darrendsd

1 hour ago, KannikaP said:

The above is using the PC Desktop app.

The phone app says 12 months, but I can only select 2023, 11 months.image.thumb.jpeg.c19a5146502c2b7c670257dc6c6fd76b.jpeg

Oooh I am dumb. Forgot to change the year to 2022 to get December. Dooh. Sorry.

1 hour ago, KannikaP said:

The phone app says 12 months, but I can only select 2023, 11 months.

Perhaps requesting the statement on the first day of the month will give a full year’s statement. 

Could contain:

Edited by novacova

7 minutes ago, novacova said:

Perhaps requesting the statement on the first day of the month will give a full year’s statement. 

Could contain:

Yes I discovered my silly mistake..........didn't change the year to 2022 for December.

Applied for a 12 month statement shortly after 9am this morning using the phone app. Nowt come through yet at 10am.

Edited by KannikaP