Condo's for rent in the Jomtien area

bondjames007

I am looking at a nice condo place around the Jomtien area,  I plan to stay there for long term

Can anyone recommend any sutiable places with a budget around 8,000 baht per month.

Any suitable resources that are up-to date with the latest rental properties.

Looking at moving January next year.

Thanks

2 minutes ago, noobexpat said:

No less than 20k month, i don't like mixing with riff raff...closer to 25k ...maybe 30k if its got some pzaz

Are you the OP under a different name? 
Money alone does not equate to a lack of riff-raff. 
Not to put to fine a point on it; your place/area wouldn’t be on my shortlist. No insult meant at all. 

• Like 1

Just now, NextG said:

Are you the OP under a different name? 
Money alone does not equate to a lack of riff-raff. 
Not to put to fine a point on it; your place/area wouldn’t be on my shortlist. No insult meant at all. 

No insult taken. I think my rent is above your means anyway.

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, Henryford said:

Yes 10 condos available for rent at VT1 in the 7.5-9k range.

The VT buildings and many of the condos are out dated now.

I live in VT2 for 18 months circa 2004 and it was starting to look outdated then.

Nice big pools tho.

4 hours ago, PJ71 said:

I live in VT2 for 18 months circa 2004 and it was starting to look outdated then.

Nice big pools tho.

i lived there also. had to walk out down that long road each time for meals since i did not have a moped. how long could i do that and carry groceries that far? even then i could only carry two bags at a time.

Edited by JimTripper

15 minutes ago, JimTripper said:

i lived there also. had to walk out down that long road each time for meals since i did not have a moped. how long could i do that and carry groceries that far? even then i could only carry two bags at a time.

Did not spot that when you moved in then? 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, PJ71 said:

Nice big pools tho.

That's why they are 8k not 20k. You can get a nice upto date 35 sqm condo at the Copacabana for 30k a month.

Edited by Henryford

3 hours ago, Henryford said:

That's why they are 8k not 20k. You can get a nice upto date 35 sqm condo at the Copacabana for 30k a month.

The one thing that the VT condo's have over many of the new ones it that the footprint is a lot bigger than the newer shoe boxes, i don't know how people could live in some of these tiny units.....

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Good luck, you're going to need it looking for a condo in January, middle of high season.

Plus, I recently was searching in that are for a condo for 5 months. Even though it was October, there were few available compared to earlier years at the same time. I blame it on the Russians avoiding conscription, etc.

Strangely enough, even though all the condos are rented, the bike rental shops are overflowing as few are renting. 

VT2 is a good place for a good price. Very quiet, very clean surroundings and easy parking. Nice big pool.

Interesting reading here regarding VT2B. This was one of my past investment interest with VT7.

Lots of inside info what's going on among farangs... I like the man getting deeply involved!

https://www.facebook.com/p/View-Talay-2-B-Residents-100068676887827/
https://viewtalayb2.wixsite.com/minute-viewtalay2b
https://2bviewtalay.wixsite.com/viewtalay2b/post/minutes

1 hour ago, GypsyT said:

VT2 is a good place for a good price. Very quiet, very clean surroundings and easy parking. Nice big pool.

Interesting reading here regarding VT2B. This was one of my past investment interest with VT7.

Lots of inside info what's going on among farangs... I like the man getting deeply involved!

https://www.facebook.com/p/View-Talay-2-B-Residents-100068676887827/
https://viewtalayb2.wixsite.com/minute-viewtalay2b
https://2bviewtalay.wixsite.com/viewtalay2b/post/minutes

Wow…

21 hours ago, PJ71 said:

The one thing that the VT condo's have over many of the new ones it that the footprint is a lot bigger than the newer shoe boxes, i don't know how people could live in some of these tiny units.....

True enough.... sizeable parking, big pools and a bit of space around the buildings.  Beats parking in the basement, pool on the roof and an ability to swap a newspaper with someone in the next block. 

• Thumbs Up 1

20 hours ago, GypsyT said:

something strange about 2b. i did not like staying there.

i walked down the hallway one time and someone had left their door ajar and there was an elderly guy just sitting on the bed staring at the wall...🤷🏻‍♂️

i think some older people kind of pre-assisted care facilities end up there. i definately felt "older" staying there. it's one of the reasons i left the jomtein area that i was initially looking to move to and chose the central pattaya area instead.

jomtein made me feel old...

Edited by JimTripper
  • Haha 1