Which country has the rudest people?

georgegeorgia

Chinese unwittingly rude.

Australians and Germans seem to capitalize on intentional rudeness.

Americans and Brits are for the most part polite, though they do have their share of arrogance. As for some of my fellow Americans, they can be overly loud and obnoxious as the same as Germans and Australians. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, novacova said:

Chinese unwittingly rude.

Australians and Germans seem to capitalize on intentional rudeness.

Americans and Brits are for the most part polite, though they do have their share of arrogance. As for some of my fellow Americans, they can be overly loud and obnoxious as the same as Germans and Australians. 

Polite Brits. You obviously don't watch soccer or cricket 555

• Confused 2

5 minutes ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

it looked like they are stuck in the 19th Century when they were a 'world power' and have never got over losing that mantle

That's exactly it.

President Macron is the embodiment of that delusion.

"France is back"

Back from where, bro ? lol

• Thanks 1

Just now, bignok said:

Polite Brits. You obviously don't watch soccer or cricket 555

No, never.

I can only speak of my own experiences, I know a few Brits here and for the most part friendly enough. Though Germans are weird, not normal, maybe because they’re out of their element. Met a few in other countries as well, same thing. 

• Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, Flyguy330 said:

I have to add my vote for The French. I have some experience to base that on - 20 years of owning a holiday home there.

The country is absolutely beautiful, but the people are generally such miserable barstewards. Not only to foreigners, but to each other. 

I initially had some respect for how they wouldn't let 'Anglo-Saxon' (as they like to call english speakers) attitudes to work and play ruin their 2 hour lunch breaks and laissez faire ethics. But the first AGM of our condo that I attended was a real eye opener. It went on for 8 hours and was filled with screaming and shouting, often over absolutely petty issues.

My last visit there, in June, I winessed (and videoed) one neighbour punching another to the ground (a 75 year old man) and having to be held back from further attack by passers by.  This was because (apparently) the 75 year old was smoking a cigarette outside the apartment of the attacker and told him to go f**k himself when asked to stop.

I finally had it and sold the place in October. Every Tom Dick and Harry who had any input to the sale process took a hefty big chunk of the proceeds. 

So glad I've escaped.

I still get the local newspaper - the French Government seem to make a new and more bizarre law every single day - I'm not exagerating. It's like they are obsessed with screwing each other over relentlessly.

If you look at the government in France with their current Macron who after having beaten them and made them almost blind with their flash balls for 6 years when they demonstrated in the streets, the people were put in monitored residence with Covid, because France was at war (Macron's words) they re-elected him for another 6 years, this is only called a masochistic people.

NZ and Australia have at least shed their authoritarian governement.

It's a shame because France it's a beautiful country.

2 minutes ago, FruitPudding said:

Come on.

The typical Thai thinks they are better than Loatian, Cambodian,  Burmese, Indian, Pakistani, and every African nation and probably all Muslim people. 

They pretty much look down on farang too, like we are akin to children, for not knowing the Thai way of doing everything. 

Hell, they even made up a thing called Thainess and they think it makes them inherently special. 

Talk about arrogant.

You come on. Your post was arrogant, looking down on Thais!

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

Actually your right,ever saw these Aussies in Bali ?

Absolutely low class disgrace 

I dont go to Bali or Pattaya. Bogans from UK, Aus, NZ go there.

Complaining about bogans in those places is like going to Pizza Hut and complaining there are too many pizzas on the menu.

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1