Trump leads Biden in 5 key battleground states: poll

Social Media

Ill is not worth responding to.

2 hours ago, illisdean said:

"And I like many posters here, don't hate Trump fans (some of my closest friends are Trumpers), I just hate Trump. I think he is Captain Chaos personified and the single biggest threat to world stability and American (which in turn is world) economic stability."

Compare world stability from 2017 to 2021 to 2021 to present day. Now count how many wars during 45’s term and now count the wars started during Biden’s watch which many argue are a direct result of worlds perception of a weak feckless America and it’s leader who embodies those exact traits. Bang….you just failed. Start with the Afghanistan withdrawal and 13 dead military and you will notice Bidens popularity dip and has never recovered. Many have become concerned with potential terror cells across America made possible by Biden's open border failed policies. And you say Trump caused security concerns for Americans and the world!! You are not dealing with reality, obviously.

Sow how Trump “defrauded” his charity. You assume he was fraudulent? Back that one up too.

“How anyone thinks this man is qualified to run the USA is beyond me. And I'm not alone in this…”

Trump amassed 74M votes in 2020 and polls now indicate his support over Biden is increasing robustly and these polls also reveal the economy, immigration, US-China relations, current wars in UA and Gaza is handled better by Biden and these polls show Americans beige they are better off under Trump: posted earlier:

“Voters across all income levels felt that Mr. Biden's policies had hurt them personally, while they credited Mr. Trump's policies for helping them," the Times reported.
"The results were mirror opposites: Voters gave Mr. Trump a 17-point advantage for having helped them and Mr. Biden a 18-point disadvantage for having hurt them.
"

You, have it bass akwards....Biden is the biggest problem in America, has been since he somehow got elected. Americans have had their fill of Biden failures and want him out but he's too ignorant to stand down. Axelrod says the same. He stands no chance IMHO of beating Trump in 2024. He need to drop out now if that's still an option.

One thing I've noticed  that the more that the electorate indicates it’s preference for Trump over Biden, the more the Dem deep state (and RINOs too) will try to move towards putting Trump in prison. Their fear of Trump is evident, their desperation on full display but they are too stupid to figure out why Trumps polls improve with every abuse of law indictment and that so far democrat law fare is a failed tactic against Trump. Hopefully conditions in America and abroad don't deteriorate further under Biden now but likely going to become nuclear for Biden and his family members next month when the subpoenaed crack head Hunter takes the stand in congressional hearings on Biden corruption investigations. Maybe not, but the damage is already done, Americans are beginning to see the depths of corruption with the Biden family. Take a long hard look at the Ukraine situation and all the money flying into that country. They may very well have something on Biden.

Attached is the full Morning Consult polling report. Read it before you make more foolish statements and to help resolve your confusion

https://pro-assets.morningconsult.com/wp-uploads/2023/11/231105-Morning-Consult-Bloomberg-2024-Election-Survey-All-

States-Toplines.pdf

231105-Morning-Consult-Bloomberg-2024-Election-Survey-All-States-Toplines.pdf 647.73 kB · 0 downloads

Edited by earlinclaifornia
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, pomchop said:

Hillary beat trump by 3 million votes.  Biden beat trump by 7 million votes.  The only reason trump won against hillary is the stupid electoral college.  In 7 of the last 8 elections the only repub to win the popular vote was W in 2004. 

So you might want to double check exactly how "popular" trump is with voters.  Also how did it go in VA, Ohio, Kentucky two days ago.

what is left of the republican party is in shambles and they cant even govern in the house with a majority.  finally the public is starting to figure out that republicans don't give a hoot about them and only want to tear everything down and give tax cuts to the uber wealthy and corporations....the house of cards is going to come tumbling down and trump and his minions only hope is to spread more lies and BS to dupe the maga morons and whine like a five year old when they get beat yet again and claim it was all rigged.  Pitiful.

Right! Trump even sabotaged the party he owns! 😁

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, pomchop said:

Finally the public is starting to figure out that republicans don't give a hoot about them and only want to tear everything down and give tax cuts to the uber wealthy and corporations.

our Trump fans here are all excited about tax cuts for the wealthy.

Maybe they think they will be wealthy one day, or they just think that rich people are special and should be coddled.

2 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

The Dems are planning to put referenda on abortion on the ballot next year in key battleground states.

This will drive up Dem turnout for elections in states where they are successful.

and this from Florida:

Ohio Voted to Protect Abortion Rights. Could Florida Be Next?

A coalition of groups collecting petition signatures for a ballot protecting abortion rights says its fund-raising got a boost after the Ohio results.

By Patricia Mazzei

That triumphant streak has propelled campaigns for similar abortion measures in swing, or potentially swing, states, including Arizona, Florida, Nevada and Pennsylvania. But none might be as tantalizing a prize as Florida, which has moved increasingly out of Democrats’ grasp in electoral contests.

But getting a question on next year’s ballot in the state is hardly guaranteed.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/11/11/us/abortion-ballot-measures-florida.html

https://archive.is/Gz5Cp

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

One problem Republicans have is their policies are aimed at supporting Christian nut jobs and billionaires. 

But those policies don't help regular people. So Republicans have to lie about marginal issues to get the support of regular people. One such issue is immigration. Billionaires want loads of immigrants for cheap labor, so Republicans yell and scream about immigration, but don't actually do anything. Which fools low information voters.

Where your argument falls down is that Democrats have also done nothing about immigration and plenty of them that are rich too.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

The Dems are planning to put referenda on abortion on the ballot next year in key battleground states.

This will drive up Dem turnout for elections in states where they are successful.

Perhaps you can explain why Americans love aborting babies so much? Do they have a problem remembering to take birth control?

Seriously, I don't understand the reasons.

I actually support a right to have an abortion for free, no questions asked in the first trimester, but I'm not fanatical about it.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Perhaps you can explain why Americans love aborting babies so much? Do they have a problem remembering to take birth control?

I actually support a right to have an abortion for free, no questions asked in the first trimester, but I'm not fanatical about it.

I’m assuming you are male as far as not understanding the reasons…….wow…….

• Agree 1

27 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Where your argument falls down is that Democrats have also done nothing about immigration and plenty of them that are rich too.

The Border Patrol under Joe Biden has detained more illegals than did Trump.

How do you think labor unions feel about illegals?

You really don't seem to understand this.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

19 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Absence of proper sex education in many public schools has a lot to do with it.  Fanatical Christians don't approve of any kind of sex education other than promoting abstinence.

• Like 1