Donald Trump clashes repeatedly with judge in heated New York testimony

Social Media

This topic provides an opportunity for a Trump fan to describe the defense that Trump laid out on the stand.

Oh, wait.

Trump just ranted and insulted the judge and prosecutors? How does that win the case for him?

Edited by Danderman123
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/7/2023 at 5:57 PM, Danderman123 said:

When he engaged in massive fraud, he left himself open to losing big money.

Or are you so deep down the rabbit hole that you don't believe that Trump committed asset valuation fraud?

Other than his potential to be POTUS or not, the rest of Trump's life is of zero concern to me.

If he did or did not commit asset valuation fraud is something for Americans to talk about, not myself. Frankly I really don't care what he does in his business life.

• Confused 3
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/7/2023 at 8:52 PM, Danderman123 said:

On the other hand, its kind of creepy, a huge block of people who follow propaganda Soviet-style, and who have few original thoughts on these issues.

I guess you are talking about people that actually believe a man that is unable to discern the difference between live and dead people, and can barely stand up is capable of being POTUS.

• Confused 3
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, LosLobo said:

Yet Franklin D Roosevelt, who led the US through four terms including the Depression and WWII was a cripple, mainly confined to a wheelchair.

There were a whole bunch of Japanese Americans who didn't enjoy his internment camps... some would even say he was mentally crippled as well

• Confused 4

35 minutes ago, placeholder said:

One way to introduce a cheap shot in a way to avoid taking accountability for it is to introduce a proposition with these words: "some would even say".

Who exactly are the "some"?

Well, for starters... the Japanese friends that I had when I lived in Idaho near one of the internment camps...

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, LosLobo said:

Possibly, you are getting your President Roosevelts mixed up!

Franklin D Roosevelt was crippled by polio as a child.

Theodore Roosevelt who was not in a wheelchair, is said to have suffered from bi-polar and depression most of his life.

As previously stated, facts don't seem to be your friend.

You have failed your history lesson... go back and read the posts and try to pay attention... then if you are honest you will apologize for your error.

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

You have failed your history lesson... go back and read the posts and try to pay attention... then if you are honest you will apologize for your error.

Please do tell, if I have made an error, and no one is perfect, I will openly admit it and apologise, I am that kind of guy.

• Thumbs Up 1

30 minutes ago, LosLobo said:

Please do tell, if I have made an error, and no one is perfect, I will openly admit it and apologise, I am that kind of guy.

Then where is your apology... I do not have my Roosevelts mixed up as you implied... "As previously stated, facts don't seem to be your friend." We were talking about Franklin D Roosevelt before you opined.