Ford Loses $32k for every EV sold

pedro01

'The arrogance of some people, sounds like England' 

I think this video is just click bait. This woman looks the same as on another video I watched recently 

On this one she had her illegal use of a guy's internet cut off when he put a password on it. She knocked on his door to get the password and had a lot of logical liberal reasons why she should still be allowed to share it, at his cost 

• Like 1

Eggs are under 4$/dz.   There were millions of chickend who got avian flu.   Im sure some of you blame biden.  School lunches up 300% i dont know but nothing else on that list was close to 100.     Why dont you guys ever rant on oil companies with record profits?  

Avacados been   .79$ all summer. 

Pork butt  2.29$/#   cheaper than Thailand 

Beer  pretty good IPA 5% Squatters 17.99$/12 pack.   Yes up 1$ in last 3 years.  Thats 53 baht for a decent beer.  3x less than Thailand. 

Its also easy to make 75-125$/ hour doing handyman jobs for boomers. 

• Haha 1

When I clicked on the link in the OP to read Ford's report, I was notified that a file had been downloaded.  I'm not a techie but I thought it best to delete the file and not open it.  Could be harmless I suppose but it may be harmful.  Just a warning - if I'm wrong, no harm done.

image.png.87964dd1e96ddc8b52ff4846c063fd30.png

21 hours ago, motdaeng said:

tell me one government that does not subsidize or protect its own car industry in any way.

Australia.

The government still protects new car sellers by making imports of secondhand vehicles from Japan almost impossible. However, we have no manufacturing industry to subsidize or protect. The last car maker left 5 years ago.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/11/2023 at 8:53 PM, Bassosa said:

C'mon now. Last time I checked power plants weren't located in central Bangkok. This is just a completely illogical and unscientific take.

Not to mention that going forward we have a real chance of using more and more renewables to generate power. 

I agree the issue is where do you get the energy for the EV's and what the battery life and cost.  

These questions need to be answered and proven to Thai people and businesses before they are going to buy EV in any large scale.

People look at California but it is the brown out and blackout of the world.  How many times do they tell people they cannot charge their vehicles?

Until Thaland has the infrastructure to hadle the cars and trucks it is not going to work.

They need to adopt stringent rules and testing and look at the number of the old blue buses that re on the road.  The number of trucks that are old and belching black smoke every shift.

They need to restrict large vehicles to certain hours.  

They also need to up the cost of parking in the city.

If you look at a lot of the major cities it is the fact that insurance and parking got so expensive that the transit system was cheaper. and more convenient. 

Of course, they don't have the philosopher's stone, as the Chinese have.  Thirty years ago IBM reengineered into a services provider, so the future of Ford lies into people and goods transportation. May be the shipping of cars from China  to the USA.