Tommy Robinson: Cenotaph clashes could mark return of far-right figure

CharlieH

2 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

You have problems with extremists unless they're Yaxely Lennon, his pedophile infested EDL and anyone who gaslights with a portrayal of overtly offensive imagery with humor.

You seem to be lacking in logic. I have problems with all extremists. But please tell me what he has done that is extreme in this case. Pushing and shoving to the Cenotaph? I think you need to see other incidences of violence under the guise of support for Palestine. In any case, the EDL was disbanded years ago. If he is/was involved in pedophilia, he should be arrested and charged for it. 

As to imagery, have you heard of dark humor? There will always be someone who finds something offensive. Should that be used as an excuse to stop others finding it funny? There should really be no fixed boundaries as pointed out by Ricky Gervais. Should comedians and satirists self-sensor so you don't get upset? 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

45 minutes ago, James105 said:

It's a shame that the police (for far too long) were only bothered by white pedophiles and not the brown ones.  If they had listened to the victims (instead of blaming the victims) of the muslim grooming gangs then perhaps they could have prevented thousands of rapes from happening to these children.  If they had done their jobs the likes of Tommy Robinson would not feel the need to highlight this.  Maybe the police could have nipped it in the bud early on, which in turn would have prevented you from being triggered whenever you hear his name, as no doubt what he says is yet another uncomfortable truth that you would prefer to pretend is not happening in the imagined utopia you reside in where every culture is wonderful, and every immigrant to the UK is a doctor, scientist or engineer making a significant contribution to the country.   

The police were simply too afraid of being called racist and this prevented them from doing their jobs properly.   The racists were actually the perpetrators of these rapes who were targeting the white girls as they see them as "trash" and "worthless" for their crime of being white. 

Tommy Robinson probably feels he can safely let the police do their jobs when it comes to white pedophiles as they do not have a history of ignoring this or blaming the victims in this case, whereas there is clear evidence that they did not do their jobs when it came to the scandal of the muslim grooming gangs.   

I would prefer a world without Tommy Robinson or his ilk needing to say these things, but until people are ready to have adult conversations about the epic failures of multiculturalism in the UK there will likely be more "Tommy Robinsons" in the future. 

Nonsense.

Yaxley Lennon has done nothing other than assemble the EDL, itself rife with pedophiles and camp on police investigations and the resulting trials.

He has done absolutely nothing to bring a single pedophile to Justice, though some of his pedophile EDL chums did, by letting themselves get known to the police.

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

2 hours ago, GarryP said:

You seem to be lacking in logic. I have problems with all extremists. But please tell me what he has done that is extreme in this case. Pushing and shoving to the Cenotaph? I think you need to see other incidences of violence under the guise of support for Palestine. In any case, the EDL was disbanded years ago. If he is/was involved in pedophilia, he should be arrested and charged for it. 

As to imagery, have you heard of dark humor? There will always be someone who finds something offensive. Should that be used as an excuse to stop others finding it funny? There should really be no fixed boundaries as pointed out by Ricky Gervais. Should comedians and satirists self-sensor so you don't get upset? 

Are disputing the fact that the EDL founded by Yaxely Lennon had pedophiles amongst its members?

You what they say about hating most that which one sees in oneself?!

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Are disputing the fact that the EDL founded by Yaxely Lennon had pedophiles amongst its members?

You what they say about hating most that which one sees in oneself?!

I think you need to take a course in reading comprehension and perhaps throw in an extra course in logical thinking. 

• Love It 1
  • Thanks 1

Tommy Robinson probably feels he can safely let the police do their jobs when it comes to white pedophiles as they do not have a history of ignoring this or blaming the victims in this case, whereas there is clear evidence that they did not do their jobs when it came to the scandal of the muslim grooming gangs.   

Oh my, this is hilarious. So he didn't call out the white paedophiles in his organisation because he knew they were white and the left wing police would take care of it because they hate white people????

What an absolutely deluded fanboy statement of the highest order. I have never read anything so ridiculous.

Good old Tommy protecting the children!

Edited by josephbloggs
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/tommy-robinson-sprayed-police-during-212238462.html

So, back home in England, there was a protest against anti-Semitism.  Tommy Robinson was there, but the organisers didn't actually want him there. Below is a newspaper photo of Tommy Robinson being arrested.

7e4d7f8cbd6a3229787e406512ff818d.webp.eb0a5a5b6ab7fabcc2585845bdb3ae3e.webp

The report says " Organisers Campaign Against Antisemitism said: “No thanks. The drunken far-right thugs who came to ‘protect the cenotaph’ on Armistice Day, some of whom shouted ‘Sieg Heil’ or hospitalised police officers, are most definitely not welcome.”  "

Six million Jews died in the Holocaust. They don't want people shouting 'Sieg Heil' at their event.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

Have you a link to these people shouting "sieg heil", Robinson was peacefully in a cafe drinking coffee and waiting for his breakfast when the two tier police approached him, he was there as a journalist covering the peaceful demonstration and nobody had a problem with him being there, only the Old Bill. Is it up to the police now who attends demonstrations, they don't seem to have a problem with the demonstrators that are dressed as terrorist and chanting Allah Akbar plus from the rivers to the sea. It makes you wonder who gives the order to arrest peaceful protesters yet ignore death threats from others, lets have a bit of consistancy please.

The freedom of the press is fine as long as it's a left wing press.🥴

Hello there. You have to bear in mind that the organisers of the event didn't want him to be there.   :smile:

From the report   (the organisers had)  "been clear about their concerns that the man’s attendance, and that of those who were likely to accompany him, would cause fear for other participants.

“The same view has been voiced by others.

“As a result he was spoken to and warned on more than one occasion that his continued presence in the area was likely to cause harassment, alarm and distress to others.

“He was directed to leave the area but refused to do so.”

Edited by tonbridgebrit
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, tonbridgebrit said:

Hello there. You have to bear in mind that the organisers of the event didn't want him to be there.   :smile:

From the report   (the organisers had)  "been clear about their concerns that the man’s attendance, and that of those who were likely to accompany him, would cause fear for other participants.

“The same view has been voiced by others.

“As a result he was spoken to and warned on more than one occasion that his continued presence in the area was likely to cause harassment, alarm and distress to others.

“He was directed to leave the area but refused to do so.”

I hear what you are saying but not wanting somebody to be there does not mean he cannot attend as a journalist or a demonstrator. The organisers cannot use the police as a weapon to remove someone they don't like, as I said previously the polices job is to arrest criminals and not decide who should attend and who should not attend. Let's not run the country where innocent people are arrested and guilty people are allowed to spout their bile without consequences. On the "free Palestine" marches people were threatening to kill Jews, and the police chose to ignore their vile hatred speeches, two tier policing will not work, nor should it, same rule for everyone eh.

• Confused 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

On 11/27/2023 at 1:20 PM, Wobblybob said:

they don't seem to have a problem with the demonstrators that are dressed as terrorist and chanting Allah Akbar plus from the rivers to the sea. It makes you wonder who gives the order to arrest peaceful protesters yet ignore death threats from others, lets have a bit of consistancy please.

Hardly surprising when you have Met police officers calling to free Palestine while on duty.

What a total joke the UK police have become. They don't even pretend to be unbiased. No wonder nobody respects them. 

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, JonnyF said:

Hardly surprising when you have Met police officers calling to free Palestine while on duty.

What a total joke the UK police have become. They don't even pretend to be unbiased. No wonder nobody respects them. 

What would you say if they called for free Israel?

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, BenStark said:

What would you say if they called for free Israel?

Nice bit of whataboutery.  Anyone can play that game.  What would you say if they were bending a knee for the EDL?

Policing should be carried out without fear or favour and all evidence suggests that this is not the case.    Everyone (left and right) should agree on this simple premise.   To not do so doesn't give much of a right to complain should the winds change and the political bias of the police turns to the right.  

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 11/15/2023 at 4:37 PM, Chomper Higgot said:

Nonsense.

Yaxley Lennon has done nothing other than assemble the EDL, itself rife with pedophiles and camp on police investigations and the resulting trials.

He has done absolutely nothing to bring a single pedophile to Justice, though some of his pedophile EDL chums did, by letting themselves get known to the police.

Give the poor guy a break. He can hardly be expected to clean up the EDL when he is off his face on drugs all the time, can he?

"The far-right activist, who has several criminal convictions and in 2014 admitted to possessing 3.48 grams of cocaine with intent to supply, claimed: “No matter where I’ve gone in the world I score … I’ve gone to f***ing Qatar, to Doha, and scored gear on the sesh while they’re all praying. Everywhere mate, every city I’ve gone to.”"

Tommy Robinson boasts about scoring drugs and proclaims himself 'king of whole Islam race', in newly emerged video

• Thanks 1

On 11/28/2023 at 2:31 PM, JonnyF said:

What is specifically wrong about supporting the emancipation of a downtrodden and abused people?

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1