Life’s different when you are the big cheese.

bob smith

2 minutes ago, Chris Daley said:

You missed the part where I rob your house while you are on holiday.  That's also part of the big cheese schedule.

The dogs, CCTV and heavy security will soon put a stop to any of that kind of behavior..

Edited by bob smith

15 hours ago, Bobthegimp said:

Bobby, you cross dressin' now?  Must be the rubbing alcohol kicking in. 

Probably ether.  I don't know how many times I have told poor Bob, "you bloody fool, you should never mix your drinks!"?   That, and put away your Polex watch!

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, bob smith said:

as previously stated, that picture was taken at a winery in los angeles.

i have no idea the exact date as I was out of my mind for much of my time in the states.

an old friend sent it to me a few days ago via email with the title 'remember when we hit the winery?' ..

could be late 80's..

So, you (a self-proclaimed Brit) we're part of one of the biggest Kiwi bands ever, Redeye?

image.png.be5d7ad10045d525416e62ba3d6c551c.png

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, bob smith said:

as previously stated, that picture was taken at a winery in los angeles.

i have no idea the exact date as I was out of my mind for much of my time in the states.

an old friend sent it to me a few days ago via email with the title 'remember when we hit the winery?' ..

could be late 80's..

Try Wellington NZ. You must have been drunk.

• Haha 1

A while back I was catching an Air Asia flight from Bangkok to Udon and this extremely loud farang was walking down the aisle yelling into his cheap Nokia "Yes, I'm in South East Asia reviewing my portfolio of investment properties......"

No-one was impressed, especially since the sandals, dirty wife beater with food stains and body odour was a giveaway. And we were on a budget flight.

Just now, sipi said:

A while back I was catching an Air Asia flight from Bangkok to Udon and this extremely loud farang was walking down the aisle yelling into his cheap Nokia "Yes, I'm in South East Asia reviewing my portfolio of investment properties......"

No-one was impressed, especially since the sandals, dirty wife beater with food stains and body odour was a giveaway. And we were on a budget flight.

Was he in the band as well?

• Haha 2

it's more about getting attention then anything else. you still remember this guy months or years later 🤣 with a strong positive or negative reaction that gave this guy energy as a man. it didn't matter if he was right, wrong, pitiful, or beautiful.

"the worst situation for a man is to be ignored and dismissed as unimportant."

-a man

1 hour ago, sipi said:

Edited by JimTripper