Trump widens lead over Biden to 4 points in national survey

CharlieH

33 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

I wonder the same thing as him. Half of America wonders about his capabilities. He's too old. Nobody has confidence in him.

The fact that the politically motivated trials against Trump are inadvertantly giving him the platform to address the electorate was a bad mistake by whoever is pulling Biden's strings. 

Nobody how? Trump got the lead in polls doesn't imply Biden is at 0% support. Far from it.

Some of Trump's court cases are directly concerned with political issues, and relate to Trump's own political motivations.

As for 'pulling strings' just another nothing comment.

20 minutes ago, Morch said:

Nobody how? Trump got the lead in polls doesn't imply Biden is at 0% support. Far from it.

Some of Trump's court cases are directly concerned with political issues, and relate to Trump's own political motivations.

As for 'pulling strings' just another nothing comment.

As I have previously stated many people who vote for Biden do so because he isn't Trump.

They don't think he is any good. They don't have confidence in him. But he isn't Trump.

That's why Biden is Potus. A sad situation for US politics. 

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

As I have previously stated many people who vote for Biden do so because he isn't Trump.

They don't think he is any good. They don't have confidence in him. But he isn't Trump.

That's why Biden is Potus. A sad situation for US politics. 

That's something you can certainly claim, but have not demonstrated.

Anyway, it would still imply that they have more confidence in Biden than in Trump.

Biden is POTUS because he won the elections, and Trump lost them. Not too complicated.

• Like 1