Israel is at War - General discussion (pt2)

CharlieH

On 12/17/2023 at 4:15 PM, ozimoron said:

You're comfortable about accusing me of antisemitism but when challenged you can't or won't say where. Nice.

It's a serious flame but you just flip it off.

You can't say either. You just say that you were accused. You do not give an accurate context.

Considering you previously claimed to have not seen any antisemitic comments.....yeah.

23 hours ago, ozimoron said:

That will be your opinion, not based on the accept definition of antisemitism which is a hatred of Judaism. So no, I don't accept. I made it clear how you can satisfy this and I expect you to adopt some ethics. It's hard enough to find time to post on this board without having to defend from baseless and unsubstantiated accusations of racism.

Believe me, it also takes time to sift through the host of off topic, nonsense, misleading posts you and the other troll flood topics with.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

21 hours ago, placeholder said:

Got any actual data to back that claim up? And if so, what percentage?

Nothing to do with the topic (which is not about Israeli Arabs, or even Israel's domestic policies).

And poster's 'question', as expected opens up a new line of off topic 'debate' down topic.

3 hours ago, ozimoron said:

You're insinuation that the Latin Patriarchate of Jerusalem was lying about this or that he wasn't certain of his facts is just excusing Israel. You go on further to incredulously suggest snipers may be to blame. It's utterly disgusting.

Much earlier on this was, when the very same Patriarchate confirmed Israel has not done something Hamas claimed (and media published without properly checking), posters of views similar to yours were doing insinuating pretty much the same things about him. I know, I know....you didn't see it because you don't read the topics, and you do not read the topics because there's not enough time, and you're so very busy with your anti-Israeli posting....

5 hours ago, ozimoron said:

If Hamas released all the hostages immediately would the Israelis reduce their settlements or move toward a 2 state solution? Would they do anything other than continue their rule over Gaza?.

That would be you broadcasting, almost to a letter, Hamas position. Well done.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ozimoron said:

You are a one eyes LIAR. I have many times here said I condemn Hamas and support Israel's right to exist. I have every right to consider the actions of Israel to be war crimes just as I consider the actions of Hamas to be war crimes. Start debating the issues and stop attacking your opponents. It's weak as dishwater. You just spend your days flaming everyone who criticises Israel, Pathetic behaviour.

I hate Netanyahu and his cabinet just as I hate all war criminals. And the Hamas leaders are included. Maybe time you took the blinkers off.

You can say a whole lot of things.

You actually do.

It cannot be denied that you post the odd one-liner, usually when pressed, about 'condemning Hamas'.

It's maybe just hard to notice them given the torrent of anti-Israeli comments you make.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Morch said:

The conflict is multi-faceted.

Saying it's about this, that or the other is bound to make for a flawed take.

Yes, but had everyone been of the same Religious beliefs , I doubt that there would have been any conflict at all . 

So, Religion is the cause of the conflict IMO 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

It's not a war when one side can kill the other side with impunity. That's a massacre.

@thaibeachlovers

There is no requirement for parity on this score.

And obviously, you somehow managed to 'forget' about them murdered Israelis on 7/10. Or them Israeli soldiers killed in the Gaza strip since.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Let's be honest here, the IDF are without doubt unprofessional bullies who are only taking revenge for the attack of the 7th.

Only a matter of time before the whole world turns on them and their leaders.

I don't think you can. Be honest, that is. Not in the context of these topics.

Not after posting the sort of antisemitic garbage you did, Jeff.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Yes, but had everyone been of the same Religious beliefs , I doubt that there would have been any conflict at all . 

So, Religion is the cause of the conflict IMO 

Same can be said about sharing a language, being of the same people and whatnot.

It doesn't even matter if you wish to make the 'core' reason this or that. It doesn't nullify the others.

It doesn't help solve of address things better.

1 hour ago, Morch said:

I don't think you can. Be honest, that is. Not in the context of these topics.

Not after posting the sort of antisemitic garbage you did, Jeff.

Great nonsense post, as expected, still got no answer to the "IDF are unprofessional bullies" or the point that Israel is losing the support of the majority of public opinion.

• Confused 3
  • Agree 2

34 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Great nonsense post, as expected, still got no answer to the "IDF are unprofessional bullies" or the point that Israel is losing the support of the majority of public opinion.

You say 'unprofessional bullies'. That's a nothing statement. It doesn't reflect any knowledge, insight or the like. It's your opinion.

And as your opinions are tainted by your bias - no need to address each instance seriously.

I actually did comment about several points regarding Israel's 'loss of support'. On this topic, and others.

Try to keep up.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

So we are supposed to believe The State of Israel's official Twitter account managed by the Digital Diplomacy team, lol, but anything from an Arab source is rubbish according to you.

Couldn't care less if you believe it or not 🥱

14 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

So we are supposed to believe The State of Israel's official Twitter account managed by the Digital Diplomacy team, lol, but anything from an Arab source is rubbish according to you.

Depends which Arab source.

Forum rules allow citing from official government sources.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Morch said:

You say 'unprofessional bullies'. That's a nothing statement. It doesn't reflect any knowledge, insight or the like. It's your opinion.

And as your opinions are tainted by your bias - no need to address each instance seriously.

I actually did comment about several points regarding Israel's 'loss of support'. On this topic, and others.

Try to keep up.

Opinion lol, 9 years in the UK forces so I have no idea what a professional army is.

As for your comments on Israel's loss of support, tell that to the dead and dying.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Opinion lol, 9 years in the UK forces so I have no idea what a professional army is.

As for your comments on Israel's loss of support, tell that to the dead and dying.

As a profession soldier, your opinion and I'm put is valuable. Don't listen to the trolls. 

Do you think it's possible for 3 unarmed civilians waving a white flag to be killed in friendly fire? 

1 minute ago, Neeranam said:

As a profession soldier, your opinion and I'm put is valuable. Don't listen to the trolls. 

Do you think it's possible for 3 unarmed civilians waving a white flag to be killed in friendly fire? 

From what I've seen/read that was an execution by the untrained.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

9 years being a combat soldier with direct experience in such situation as the fighting in the Gaza Strip?

You said I haven't commented on loss of support, I pointed out that I did.

Nothing to do with your odd reply.

6 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Easy one that, stop targeting journalists, and allow independent press into Israel, not just those who solely support the Israeli government.

Al Jazeera reports form Israel. And previously (not sure about now), a channel identified with Hezbollah, as well.

There are many other Arab reporters in Israel, representing both local and international media.

But anyway - you do realize that was not what I was referring to, right?

It was a reply to a false comment about Arab sources being rejected - which is not true, wholesale.

9 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Hardest course in the British Army being a cook, nobody has ever passed it yet. 

Israels concern is protecting its own citizens, the Palestinians are brainwashed into killing Israelis, don't start wars then start crying when you are losing, wars don't work like that. Them that start wars don't get a say when it ends! 

15 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

What wars did you serve in ?

How much combat did you experience ?

Running around the U.K Countryside wearing camouflage clothes doesn't really count 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Are you suggesting that the IDF deliberately killed their fellow Countrymen and hostages and that they opened fire knowing they were friendly  ?

Why on earth would they do that ?

What could be the possible reason ?

• Like 2