How long you stay in Thailand? You like Thai food? What your job?

bob smith

56 minutes ago, bob smith said:

is it the Rolex?

no. im handsome. young still and most importantly rich. but i ride around on a scooter and wear a somchai jacket with those cheap gloves that have the fingers cut out.

the hunnies melt when i show up on my click. they don't get the privilege of the forza ......na uh.

Edited by stoner
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Funny that Thailand is pinning its economic hopes on tourism but comes last in English proficiency. Why bother going to America to ask for high tech investments when they're is only a small base of highly educated people to work in such industries? 

2 minutes ago, hotandsticky said:

You want to have a second go at editing that.....

why are you editing my posts in your browser to make it look like I did a typo?

That's a new low for you!

Edited by bob smith
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, stoner said:

Screenshot_20231129_122107_Tinder.jpg

I've had carbon copy conversations just like that over the years. thousands probably.

where you stay? how long you be here? you like Thai people? 

comical.

Edited by bob smith
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

It's called qualifying a prospect. Very common in sales jobs and of course from bar girls.

'Qualifying a prospect means to determine whether or not someone who is interested in your services is a good fit as a customer . If yes, they are worthy of your time and effort to turn them into a customer. Qualified sales leads have a higher return on investment and higher close rate.'

• Love It 1

19 hours ago, bob smith said:

I have NEVER been asked those questions by a female in ANY western bar.

EVER!

They saw your Folex watch and knew to avoid you. Western women in a bar don't generally approach an 80 year old 

• Haha 1

I thought he promised not to start any more topics.   That lasted about a week (oh, well, TV was down and forced him to keep his promise).   And now he returns with two topics that he used to lead to Thai bashing.   Predictable and full of it.

• Sad 1

On 11/29/2023 at 12:44 PM, johnnybangkok said:

It's called qualifying a prospect. Very common in sales jobs and of course from bar girls.

'Qualifying a prospect means to determine whether or not someone who is interested in your services is a good fit as a customer . If yes, they are worthy of your time and effort to turn them into a customer. Qualified sales leads have a higher return on investment and higher close rate.'

I used to think that. Now I think it's just a dumb opening people use because a genuine approach for everyone coming in for a beer would be a huge waste of energy.

If it was a probing there would be interested follow up questions after the answer, not just "America!" or silence.

Edited by JimTripper