This site is driving me mad....

Will B Good

1 hour ago, Will B Good said:

1. Notifications take an age to load

2. Topics on the RHS won't appear unless I refresh the page every time.

3. The font is too small.

4. It is far from obvious which notifications have been read/not read.

5. I have no idea anymore who likes/laughs/agrees/disagrees with any of my comments.

6. Videos will no longer play.

......or is it just me?

Don't you get it? You are a beta software tester now.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Crossy said:

This really is the real reason! Trust me, I'm a moderator.

Crossy I found this definition for "moderator" I think its very apt for some of Asean threads!

moderator noun [C] (SUBSTANCE)

a substance that slows neutrons in a nuclear reactor

Edited by Negita43
typo
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Crossy said:

Some things are certainly not just you.

Rest assured that the tech chaps are working on restoring all the familiar functionality, it's a step by step process.

What OS / browser are you using?

where is support these days? not had a response for 3 days

https://aseannow.com/topic/1312612-viewing-via-mobile-web-has-changed-notifications/

"Reactions" have been anonymous for some time, too many were using them to troll/stalk other members.

If you think that someone is trolling/stalking you using reactions please hit "Report" with your concerns. The All-Knowing Oracle knows who reacted what :whistling:

Not everyone agrees that it's the best way, how about a poll to see who wants them to remain anonymous?

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Crossy said:

@Liverpool Lou Go to the Top is coming as is Delete Notifications, patience my Scouse friend (Bolton lad here, it's close enough and on the correct side of the Pennines).

Other issues are noted and added to the increasingly long Punch List**

** Note - This is not the list of members you wish to punch!!

Liverpool Lou has already said he’s not a Scouser. The Liddypool connection is possibly that he is an admirer of Lou Macari.

• Like 1

If you think that someone is trolling/stalking you using reactions please hit "Report" with your concerns. The All-Knowing Oracle knows who reacted what :whistling:

My money will always be on Will B Good as the culprit from now on no matter who was being stalked.

45 minutes ago, Crossy said:

Is it still the same after the maintenance the other night??

It doesn't fix the problems I've been having, like it doesn't default to the browser, so if you try and save a notifications link to home screen on a mobile phone it defaults to aseannow.com and not browser, tried 2 different browsers with the same result

3 hours ago, Will B Good said:

Why do you care that I care?.....anyway.....you're a Gold member....I only talk to Ruby and above.

oft times looks more like you talk to yourself. only reason you are a ruby member is cos rather than not posting anything you need to post rubbish. poor little will be good:cheesy:

4 hours ago, Crossy said:

@Liverpool Lou Go to the Top is coming as is Delete Notifications, patience my Scouse friend (Bolton lad here, it's close enough and on the correct side of the Pennines).

Other issues are noted and added to the increasingly long Punch List**

** Note - This is not the list of members you wish to punch!!

I remember punch lists.

My boss always seemed to save the worst ones for me.

I was never sure if he thought I was the best he had or that he hated me and wanted me to fail.

It was a toss up and he had 3 double sided coins. 2 heads, 2 tails and 2 blanks.

He did buy the beers afterwards though.

Edited by billd766
added extra text
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/29/2023 at 12:44 PM, Will B Good said:

Why do you care that I care?.....anyway.....you're a Gold member....I only talk to Ruby and above.

pouatchee has been on my ignore list a very long time, not many have achieved this accolade over 13 years so I use it reluctantly but with purpose and sound reason

• Haha 1

On 11/29/2023 at 12:38 PM, Crossy said:

Royal Horticultural Society of course :whistling:

Or it could just be Right Hand Side :smile:

And they occasionally take ages for me too, usually a second click kicks things into life. Not ideal of course but ...

speaking of second clicks - I have a new topic on this forum which I think is a similar issue

• Like 1