Does your wife/partner work

poppysdad

11 minutes ago, AlexRRR said:

Yes she has a job and goes to work or she wouldn't be living with me. Plenty of guys happy to take care of a pretty freeloader that's sits on her phone and watches tv all day...but not me.

Hopefully you work too and are not completely supported by your hard-working wife?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, AlexRRR said:

No dear ive retired to Thailand but I can support myself, my point which is lost on you is if your going to get into a relationship with a Thai use your big head and choose one that has a good job and doesn't need your money.

You're quite the romantic, aren't you! :402:

My long term gf takes care of the "house" and me. Cleaning, cooking, and all that.

I don't want to do any housework, and someone has to do it. My gf is comfortable doing that, otherwise I would hire a maid.

Her education is minimal. People would only hire her for minimum wage jobs or "entertainment". There is no point that she works all day and then her income is 10% of the total income.

If I would ever have a new gf I wouldn't want one who works full time. Then she has no time for me. So, what's the point? 

On 11/30/2023 at 11:40 AM, ChaiyaTH said:

I would want to jump from the waterfall if I would be together 24/7 for more than a few days.

So maybe you picked the wrong wife.

I am often for weeks 24/7 together with my gf. And we like it. 

Then maybe she is a couple of days up country to visit the family and then again 24/7. All is fine - most of the time.

• Thumbs Up 1

14 hours ago, brewsterbudgen said:

14 hours ago, brewsterbudgen said:

hahaha current TGF appreciates me, lets say having standards means you also get higher quality women to date and live with...