Losing my religion

bignok

2 minutes ago, still kicking said:

I don't like to be banned because of an Aussie Bogan you are not liked here 

Then stop stalking me. Lots of people like me. Nobody likes you. 99% of your posts are about me. You are obsessed with me.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Keeps said:

Yet another thread goes pear shaped due to you two girls bickering with each other like a couple of 7 year olds. Just waiting for the "he started it" post....

The stalker is obsessed with me. Rarely makes a post not about me. He needs help.

2 minutes ago, bignok said:

99.5% of your posts are about me. Why do you keep stalking me? 

1 put me on ignore

2 go find another topic

Really easy. 

Are you that obtuse Even I put you on ignore I can still your post? You are so dumb 

4 minutes ago, still kicking said:

I am sick and tired of your abuse I guess you are mentally ill 

You have stalked me for 3 months writing the same childish abuse. Print it out. Show it to someone.

Edited by bignok

Iron clad rule:

Any BigNok post past page one and a half is just him fighting over absolutely nothing with people who hate him, but are totally lacking in terms of amusing insult game.

It's like watching retards walk into street sign poles, but without the comical BONK! sound.

I see a lot less posting by me in his duller than dirt feuds in my future.

• Like 2

Just now, Prubangboy said:

Iron clad rule:

Any BigNok post past page one and a half is just him fighting over absolutely nothing with people who hate him, but are totally lacking in terms of amusing insult game.

It's like watching retards walk into street sign poles, but without the comical BONK! sound.

I see a lot less posting by me in his duller than dirt feuds in my future.

True. I think you summed them up well. If they said something witty it would at least be worth some credit. I don't mind a funny insult. The above well it doesn't get any lower grade or lower IQ. I would say given their inability to write a sentence and complete lack of wit the education levels are grade 4 type stuff. A Phuket bargirl would have better insults.

4 minutes ago, Prubangboy said:

No wait.

YOU'RE the bigger retard for leaping into the troll net like a dumb carp at every slight provocation.

And:

Nothing is lamer then the insult of creepiness. If you are so easily creeped out, time to buy a fainting couch.  

Creepy is a term used by people without any real complaint, as a weak attempt to shame. Women use it when an unattractive man approaches them. So conveniently vague. Just a dumb, cowardly dodge. You use it about every third post.

Because you have no insult game either. You thought that people talking about sex was "creepy". Are you a Mormon?  You say you had sex with 400-550 women (depending on the post), and yet when OTHER people talk about sex, you retreat behind your powder puff like a fop and sniff, "it's sooo creepy".

You use many words to say almost nothing. You're an expert at it.

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Prubangboy said:

You thought that people talking about sex was "creepy". Are you a Mormon

In a football match there's players and spectators. One group plays the game, the other group spends years talking about it.

• Confused 1