Expiration date

14 minutes ago, stupidfarang said:

20th March 2024, I never use the online system, I prefer going in person and ensuring all is okay, plus it is something to do and only takes 5minutes.

It takes quite a bit longer than 5 minutes just to drive to IO for me... why have modern day IT if you cannot use it?

The picture shows an entry stamp not a visa.

"NON-RE"? Seems you had a re-entry permit?

What's your original visa and last extension of stay or entry stamp?

Does it say 20 March 2024?

Edited by KhunBENQ
  • Thumbs Up 2

50 minutes ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

That's what I thought and put on my application... but not accepted by the system.

Just leave it blank, its not a mandatory field.

If you re-entered in June, it would appear you have already done at least one 90 day report, did you use the same stay visa expire date, was it successful ????

Edited by Peterw42

24 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

Just leave it blank, its not a mandatory field.

If you re-entered in June, it would appear you have already done at least one 90 day report, did you use the same stay visa expire date, was it successful ????

Yes... I used the same information... it was successful in September... but not in December... If they "fail" it again I will try leaving that field blank and see what happens.

2 hours ago, stupidfarang said:

20th March 2024, I never use the online system, I prefer going in person and ensuring all is okay, plus it is something to do and only takes 5minutes.

Quite clearly it's the 20th March 2024.

17 hours ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

Given the screen shot... what is the expiration date of my visa... the 90 day report site rejected my application based on wrong date for visa expiration.

What application made where has been rejected?

On 12/3/2023 at 7:56 AM, Skipalongcassidy said:

It takes quite a bit longer than 5 minutes just to drive to IO for me... why have modern day IT if you cannot use it?

Yes have computers, but immigration is a 10 minute drive from my house and I go at 8.30am when they open so I get ahead of the crowd. The check in for 90 days only takes me 5 minutes.