Prikpot Website Down - Has the Thai government just let the shoe drop?

connda

30 minutes ago, stoner said:

what a farce. rejig your website to look all legit and conforming then put pictures of broccoli on there to cover the fact. 

thailand is great. 

I just ordered from it less than 3 days ago and received my package yesterday. I only bought Kratom this time but I could have bought weed from them online. I usually only buy my weed from local shops these days although they are also going to ban smoking inside the shops you’ll have to take it home. I smoked it at the local walk in shop once before the new rules went into effect. I plan on visiting the Strains shop in person soon because they have some stuff that they are not allowed to sell online that I want. They are following the new government rules and they said next year we might have to register on their website to order online and probably show passport to verify age. Other than that only other changes are no smoking inside the walk-in shops and nothing else is changing there will be no restrictions for those of us over 20 years old.

Most of the changes are already in effect there might be more rules on ordering online next year as far as registration and showing ID. Correction they have already started not smoking inside the shops I’ve noticed. 

Edited by JimboB4
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, stoner said:

what a farce. rejig your website to look all legit and conforming then put pictures of broccoli on there to cover the fact. 

thailand is great. 

Thailand is very great. I like the way they implemented it in the first place. I was part of the initial experiment when they were first introducing it since 2018 to 2019. 

• Sad 1