Why Do Men From Scotland Come to Thailand to Find a Girlfriend?

GammaGlobulin

4 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I haven't really paid much attention to the bodies of ten year old western girls ,

Yet, you've just posted about them numerous times and, in fact, tried to base a pedo campaign about them 🤔 

4 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

so I will take your word for it that they are different to 37 kilo Thai woman  

Or you could use about 1% of brain matter, lol

2 minutes ago, NextG said:

Oh please….

You just make up a load of rubbish as you go along. Most of the relationships you describe are based on MONEY. 
Whereas not even a single one of my relationships in the west were based on that. Not even one. 
It’s just a recurring theme here. They lost in the west and are bitter. So release their bile on these forums, slagging off their own families in the west. It’s pathetic. 

What are you on about? You sound angry.

3 minutes ago, FruitPudding said:

Yet, you've just posted about them numerous times and, in fact, tried to base a pedo campaign about them 🤔 

I think Nick needs therapy. He equates short women to 10yos but doesnt know what 10yos look like.

1 minute ago, bignok said:

So you dont know anyone with children? Never seen the millions of westerners with kids? Strange comment from a westerner.

I think you are inventing your own theories about others based on your own fantasies.

Have you talked to a doctor about this?

I have seen Western kids before , but I haven't studied their bodies . I am not in a position to say whether a ten year old and a 37 kilo Thai woman are the same or different .

I was going to ask you what the difference is , but I decided against doing that 

10 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I have seen Western kids before , but I haven't studied their bodies . I am not in a position to say whether a ten year old and a 37 kilo Thai woman are the same or different .

I was going to ask you what the difference is , but I decided against doing that 

So why compare the two if you have no idea what they look like?

Edited by bignok

4 minutes ago, FruitPudding said:

I posted about their height and weight , average height and weight for 37 kilos is ten years old and that info is available online . 

I haven't studied their bodies or paid much attention to them . 

Just pointing out that 4 foot 11 and 37 kilos is the physique of a ten year old Western child and some people are attracted to 4 foot 11 , 37 kilo Thai girls 

30 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I'm guessing yours is a whopper!

Nothing wrong with big ones, I was dating a woman that must have weighed 200lbs in the UK, Her Sunday roasts were amazing, romantic evenings drinking wine by a roaring log fire. In the end she asked why I'd never tried it on and I had to come out with the old ,'i thought we were friends' excuse.

Don’t you have anything other than height and weight to discuss?

You act like a school kid who hasn’t grown out of these childish and superficial discussions.

Personally, I’m happy if they are in good health and of sound mind. 
A 50kg girl of 1.68m would just be too thin. 
So you are obviously writing about relatively short women. 
Again, another world. I’m not interested in tiny Asian women, especially those with a lack of feminine curves. 
So arguing over whether a woman should be less than 50kg is simply moronic. 
It’s a matter of taste and yours is not better. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I posted about their height and weight , average height and weight for 37 kilos is ten years old and that info is available online . 

I haven't studied their bodies or paid much attention to them . 

Just pointing out that 4 foot 11 and 37 kilos is the physique of a ten year old Western child and some people are attracted to 4 foot 11 , 37 kilo Thai girls 

A lot of guys marry 1/10 ugly 80kg women.

Have you compared them to cows?

How do you know why they are together?

Money

Personality

Looks

Body

Cooking

Sex

You wouldnt know

15 minutes ago, FruitPudding said:

Are you suggesting their perspective doesn’t count?

It’s an observation. Obviously one with which you feel uncomfortable. 
You cannot handle the women for which you were bred, so you came to Thailand to 
buy yourself a small brown one. Whether you like it or not, it’s a valid observation. 

5 minutes ago, NextG said:

Don’t you have anything other than height and weight to discuss?

You act like a school kid who hasn’t grown out of these childish and superficial discussions.

Personally, I’m happy if they are in good health and of sound mind. 
A 50kg girl of 1.68m would just be too thin. 
So you are obviously writing about relatively short women. 
Again, another world. I’m not interested in tiny Asian women, especially those with a lack of feminine curves. 
So arguing over whether a woman should be less than 50kg is simply moronic. 
It’s a matter of taste and yours is not better. 

Your type on the right

a6aef099c654cdc42db6777b7981d260.jpg

3 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

The hottest one I could find in Edinburgh.....now tell me you don't understand why Scots men come here for a wife.

Screenshot 2023-12-05 at 13.16.42.jpg

The hottest one that was willing to talk to you? That says something about you, doesn’t it?

2 minutes ago, NextG said:

But you chose to disclose her weight 😊

The other that ‘make her superior’ are a guarded secret 🤭

Why not just stop posting nonsense in the first place?

Because we can easily make comparisons as to what is ‘superior’ and what is not. 
It’s just sickening to see this absolute rubbish posted by the same suspects again and again. 
Thai women are not superior. They are just all you can afford. 

Quite right, I could not possibly afford another Western woman. Having had two avaricious Australian women legally relieve me of half my assets, why would I want to repeat the experience?

Are you confident yours won't do the same to you? Yeah right, yours is different.

1 minute ago, bignok said:

A lot of guys marry 1/10 ugly 80kg women.

Have you compared them to cows?

How do you know why they are together?

Money

Personality

Looks

Body

Cooking

Sex

You wouldnt know

We are talking about Western men who are attracted to girls who look like they are ten years old .

Why some men are attracted to larger ladies is irrelevant, because its not "sus" to be attracted to larger ladies 

Just now, Nick Carter icp said:

We are talking about Western men who are attracted to girls who look like they are ten years old .

Why some men are attracted to larger ladies is irrelevant, because its not "sus" to be attracted to larger ladies 

You said YOU DONT KNOW what 10yos look like.

Make up your mind.

2 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Quite right, I could not possibly afford another Western woman. Having had two avaricious Australian women legally relieve me of half my assets, why would I want to repeat the experience?

Are you confident yours won't do the same to you? Yeah right, yours is different.

None have thus far. 

Are you suggesting their perspective doesn’t count?

Perhaps if they didn't pass 4th grade biology. 

It's not a matter of perspective.  Its a matter of fact.

It’s an observation. Obviously one with which you feel uncomfortable. 

I prefer facts.

You cannot handle the women for which you were bred, so you came to Thailand to 
buy yourself a small brown one.

Mate, don't go all skinhead on us, eh?

Whether you like it or not, it’s a valid observation. 

What is a valid observation?

• Sad 1