IS THERE 90 entry for Canadians

56 minutes ago, arick said:

Are Canadians on the 90 day entry (visa exempt) like the Europeans and Chinese and Russians?  

There is one country where a Canadian can get 6 months Visa Exempt.  This is in S. Korea.  Americans can get 90 days.  So if you want a really long stay without a visa S Korea is the answer for Canadians.  

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, GypsyT said:

They give Thais 90 as well.

Panama gives 180 days but The Nicest is Georgia - 360 days -:)

I was planing to open an hotel there for love sick farangs who love Thais....

I just found out about Georgia. US Passport  holders  can be stamped in for 1 year on arrival.  

4 hours ago, Pattaya57 said:

The only countries that can get 90 day visa exempt are Argentina, Brazil, Chili, South Korea and Peru

...and Russia has a special exemption 😞

Who your the only person that answered the question. 

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, sqwakvfr said:

I just found out about Georgia. US Passport  holders  can be stamped in for 1 year on arrival.  

Canada will allow up to I think 6 months to anyone visiting as a tourist.... and a long time ago I use to have a friend stay at my place from Japan (former co-worker) and they did 18 months straight as a tourist - just had to mail in request of extension every 6 months with proof of no need to work (which she did not need since her family was fairly well off).  

20 hours ago, Caldera said:

Except for Russians, all those you've mentioned currently get 30 days, not 90 days.

Obviously, there is special preference for the Russian, Chinese and Kazakhstani nationals to stay in Thailand for a very long time! I think this is not good at all. What do you think?

4 minutes ago, Hakuna Matata said:

Obviously, there is special preference for the Russian, Chinese and Kazakhstani nationals to stay in Thailand for a very long time! I think this is not good at all. What do you think?

I think in the race for Influence in LOS the west has lost.  China won that battle and when Beijing calls Bangkok will pickup in 3 rings.  If Washington calls Bangkok they will be put on hold.  “time to read the writing on the wall”. 

2 hours ago, Hakuna Matata said:

Kazakstan's get 15 day visa on arrival.

23 hours ago, arick said:

Are Canadians on the 90 day entry (visa exempt) like the Europeans and Chinese and Russians?  

Are you for real?  Or are you pig ignorant?  Don't you see that everyone on this thread is pulling your leg?

Thailand is considering legislation to ban Canadians from entering LoS because their stupid prime mincer has accused China of interfering in elections, and Beijing phoned Bangkok ordering them to punish all Canadians (even though only 28% of those who bothered to vote actually voted for the idiot Trudeau).

Btw, you can enter Mexico for six months with no visa...

• Sad 1

On 12/5/2023 at 1:33 PM, sqwakvfr said:

There is one country where a Canadian can get 6 months Visa Exempt.  This is in S. Korea.  Americans can get 90 days.  So if you want a really long stay without a visa S Korea is the answer for Canadians.  

and they get 90 days in Malaysia

• Thumbs Up 1