Do you use protection?

bob smith

Do you use protection?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 hours ago, bob smith said:

do you practice safe sex with strangers?

bob.

Results from the poll.  How interesting?  In a sort of disturbing way.
Nope, I don't stick my wicket into anything strange without a raincoat. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I practiced safe sex for about 5-6 years here, even with my steady GF.

That ended when she presented me with a health certificate dated the previous day. Since then, bareback.

I must agree bareback is more satisfying for both of us, it's just I was very wary of the STD risk in Thailand. Some of which are no longer responding to treatment.

3 hours ago, soi3eddie said:

It's for that reason, these days I only bang bareback (with the long term GF). She's lovely too so no need to play elsewhere and risk an STI.

I hope she is over 40kg or some one will not like it!

Lots of responsible folks on this site over 35% use.  

My experience is it depends on where.

Pattaya I would say 90% don't use a big reason they go there.  The other 10%  probably only use because the girl makes them.

Edited by bkk6060

Amazing some people on here don’t use condoms with strangers.  Or to prevent unwanted pregnancy, diseases, HIV, etc. 

But I’m not surprised.  Because from some of the posts on the forums.  I doubt some can even afford condoms.  

• Agree 1

sex with a condom is rubbish, I think we can all agree on that.

however, one must exercise caution when in Thailand, especially if you are messing about with hookers.

If you are circumcised then you have a bit of breathing room, as studies show that it is up to 70% effective against STD's, including HIV.

I would NEVER pick up a street girl under any circumstances, no matter how drunk I was.

I have picked up girls in bars before, some with condom, some without.

Me and Mrs. Smith had a bit of hanky-panky this moring.

No condom was used.

Edited by bob smith

I have a friend in the USA that was in Thailand during Vietnam in the mid 70,s.  He did not practice safe sex.  In 2010 his wife came up with venereal warts.  Having both been faithful throughout their marriage they could not understand how this could happen.  Both went to see a doctor and it was explained that venereal warts and possibly some other STD's can remain latent for years and just appear for no apparent reason.  Marriage survived.

• Thumbs Up 1

20 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

13 years olds don't interest me , I prefer fully developed woman 

Yo! Not so fast, my wife weighed 37 kilos when we met, she has gone all the way up to 41 kilos. At 50 years of age and in reflection of my own weight gain, I certainly cannot complain.

Started visiting Thailand in 2009, 2010 and retired here in 2011. I was like a fat boy in a candy shop. not so many but a noticeable increase from living in a puritan influenced country (yea, USA). Really used condoms unless the girl insisted. Joking ... I guess they were viegins or telling the truth when they said they did not normally do this. ha! Safe sex after 2013 as I was with a gF for 4 years and have now been married (different girl) for the last 6 years. I do count myself fortunate in never encountered and STDs.

43 minutes ago, Freddy42OZ said:

Those won't stop you getting herpes, or genital warts.  

and it won't stop the girl from getting whatever diseases a selfish old man might give to a pretty 25 year old gal...contrary to what a lot of guys seem to think it is not all always about what you might get but also what you might give....STD to HIV to pregnant....wear a damn condom and have a tiny bit of respect for the gals lives as well as your own....never ceases to amaze me how some guys love to brag about not using condoms or even pay a poor girl extra to skip the condom....not something to brag about IMO

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, pomchop said:

.never ceases to amaze me how some guys love to brag about not using condoms or even pay a poor girl extra to skip the condom....not something to brag about IMO

If they insist on condom usage.... They can use their own.

image.png.086905e1e35f9703d20b8b8a97e34862.png

1 hour ago, pomchop said:

oh you could use one and be part of the solution and not part of the problem of spreading diseases and unwanted pregnancy.

If you don't have any diseases, you can't spread them.

I've always been happy enough to impregnate anyone, so not unwanted.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Ralf001 said:

Works both ways champ.

Its called equality.

seems like u see it as a one way street though....keep it up and enjoy a good ole case of clap that will feel like peeing glass....

Edited by pomchop