Justice Minister Not Empowered To Endorse Thaksin’s Extended Stay At Hospital

webfact

1 hour ago, mikebell said:

I am surprised Thailand has a Minister for Justice.

Don't be stupid, of course they have. How else do you pay off people if you don't have a well paid job to give them. I don't know if they actually have to do anything, but I'm sure a committee and some subcommittees could find out if needed.

Perhaps the main reason for this stay and return is that he has a serious cancer related illness perhaps terminal, told by the medical profession in Dubia? and he decided that returning to Thailand he would be able to die as saint, worshipped by poor as a mother Thersa! for his cheap ipads for students and hopefully 10K to spend for goodies for the local temples and T-shirts emblazoned with him on them!

• Haha 1

Melly klitsmats - in that case. 

Possibly they will start to evaluate, what precisely is inclined in the 120-days rule. Per calendar year, per lunar year or by some chicken bones lying in ashes ....... Until this is verified, the sick Dr T must remain, of course, under careful medical care for which he, apparently, can even get the state to pay for - unlike non-Thais injured in hit-and-run incidents by Thais ..... 

14 hours ago, neeray said:

Not that Thaksin celebrates Christmas anyway but it looks like he'll be spending Christmas in jail (we'll see).

He may be moved to suitable accommodation within the "prison estate" for his last few weeks, I somehow doubt if that would be recognisably prison.

Those here licking their chops at the prospect of seeing the subject of their hatred shuffling around in an oversized tee shirt and shorts, clutching his leg irons, are probably going to have a very bleak Christmas and New Year!