Pattaya punch-up: Ex-US soldier seeks answers as Thai man delivers unexpected blow

webfact

4 hours ago, bbi1 said:

Shows how "tough" these US marines really are. Runs to the massage girls crying for help after a punch.

If he was a marine he would have said so.

Ratio of support troops to fighting men in the US Army is approximately 10-1.

How "tough" do army catering staff/intelligence assessors/dentists/software engineers have to be?

Edited by Enoon
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Enoon said:

If he was a marine he would have said so.

Ratio of support troops to fighting men in the US Army is approximately 10-1.

How "tough" do army catering staff/intelligence assessors/dentists/software engineers have to be?

I dont know for sure but imagined all US soldiers went through the same basic training, that they all had to qualify to a certain standard of 'toughness'?

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, harleyclarkey said:

Unprovoked attack, woman raped on Koh Chang, utter carnage on the roads, gun violence, etc etc  .....and TAT wonders why the Chinese (and others?) are not coming. 

Edited 6 hours ago by harleyclarkey
Grammer

B0llocks, Chinese visitors and other nationalities are still comming here in droves.

"Edited 6 hours ago by harleyclarkey
Grammer"

Grammer?  Would that be one of your parents' mother?

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Old Croc said:

Perhaps my sensitivities stem from others who do stalk my posts and attack my opinions

Perhaps you're far too sensitive and don't realise that everything you post here, a public forum, is fair game for others to agree with or contradict with their opinions?   

Edited by Liverpool Lou

1 hour ago, charleskerins said:
3 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

And I know that most Americans just know that they are god's creation and the best in the world and all that.

But people outside of America don't have this simplistic American attitude.

Thailand is in many ways a lot more civilized than the USA.

I'm an American and what you say ^ is basically true but you lose credibility when you assume all American blacks are from the ghetto and say MF every other word.   Bigotry is not civilized wherever it rears its ugly head ,on the streets ,in politics ,on a Forum. Own it.

He displayed no bigotry in that comment and you need to own that.

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, Ricardo99 said:

Don't forget if he has defended himself every Thailand in the surrounding area would have joined in...they f**"""' hate us...and that's one of the reasons tourists don't go back.

But the tourists do go back...in their tens of millions so far, this year.

Edited by Liverpool Lou
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, alex8912 said:

350 million in USA. How many have you met genius? And your comments are racist toward the person who was punched in this story as well. You should be suspended at least. 

"You should be suspended at least".

If he "should be suspended at least" [sic], then you should be also, surely, as you're doing exactly what he is doing...expressing an opinion?