Blow to Biden as poll shows Trump in lead for 2024 presidential election

CharlieH

I wonder when the bookies will start taking bets on how long Biden will stay president before handing over to Harris, in the IMO unlikely event he is still able to walk or speak coherently before the election and actually wins?

10 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

In your opinion.

Ten cases could be believable as genuine but 91 is blatantly political in my opinion.

Can you point out any of the 91 charges that are 100% political?

6 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I wonder when the bookies will start taking bets on how long Biden will stay president before handing over to Harris, in the IMO unlikely event he is still able to walk or speak coherently before the election and actually wins?

It sounds like you are preparing yourself psychologically for Biden's victory in November.

• Thumbs Up 1

29 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

It sounds like you are preparing yourself psychologically for Biden's victory in November.

I'm not psychic and bizarre things happen in real life, like Harris still being his VP pick. I didn't expect Trump to win in 2016, so it's anyone's guess in November.

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I try not to respond to baiting posts.

I won't play your game and troll about how you can't back up your opinion.

Suffice to say that we will know if the charges are real soon enough, with the first trial coming on April 15.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Danderman123 said:

I won't play your game and troll about how you can't back up your opinion.

Suffice to say that we will know if the charges are real soon enough, with the first trial coming on April 15.

We are not required to "back up" an opinion, but you know that.

22 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

We are not required to "back up" an opinion, but you know that.

Yep, most of your opinions aren't based on the facts, so no problem.

BTW, how is Dear Leader Trump doing in the polls?

3 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Personally I haven’t been looking at the polling lately but this I do know folks ain’t happy with trumps dictator/hitler talk they ain’t happy with his setting women’s rights back 50years they see the hypocrisy in the Bible sales grift the obvious conn in the stock scam over truth social……..that’s not even touching his rape fraud convictions…..Georgia/J6……..91 felony indictments…….meanwhile Joe Biden quietly governs gets stuff done for America 🇺🇸 and yup he’s old…..get over it!trumps toast he just doesn’t know it yet

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Tug said:

Personally I haven’t been looking at the polling lately but this I do know folks ain’t happy with trumps dictator/hitler talk they ain’t happy with his setting women’s rights back 50years they see the hypocrisy in the Bible sales grift the obvious conn in the stock scam over truth social……..that’s not even touching his rape fraud convictions…..Georgia/J6……..91 felony indictments…….meanwhile Joe Biden quietly governs gets stuff done for America 🇺🇸 and yup he’s old…..get over it!trumps toast he just doesn’t know it yet

Folks aren't happy with the invasion at our southern border. NYC and Seattle are crying uncle. They'll over look alot to get rid of Biden

46 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Folks aren't happy with the invasion at our southern border. NYC and Seattle are crying uncle. They'll over look alot to get rid of Biden

Yup the border needs legislation to address the problem……what?you say there was legislation……so what happened…….what!trump got his spineless maggots to kill it you say??…..hummm……fraud rape 91 felony indictments how many bankruptcies…..wants to kill nato as Russia try’s to exterminate their neighbor……wants to kill our democracy dude that’s just for starters I haven’t even mentioned what his hand picked court did to women…..he’s toast and prison bound dream on mariner…….

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Tug said:

Yup the border needs legislation to address the problem……what?you say there was legislation……so what happened…….what!trump got his spineless maggots to kill it you say??…..hummm……fraud rape 91 felony indictments how many bankruptcies…..wants to kill nato as Russia try’s to exterminate their neighbor……wants to kill our democracy dude that’s just for starters I haven’t even mentioned what his hand picked court did to women…..he’s toast and prison bound dream on mariner…….

Couldn't care less about Trump the man. Bring on Haley. Just as long as the Muppet dems depart the WH.

21 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

That's why they are opinions. At least when I post a fact I back it up with a link, unlike a poster I know on here.

It doesn't matter how Trump is doing in polls because you agreed with me that polls mean nothing this far out from an election.

I just hope Biden lasts till the election, as he is Trump's best chance of winning. If Biden goes to the mental ward retirement home early enough either they put a better candidate up, who wins, or RFK might win. He's apparently doing far better than either of the old guys with the younger demographic.

7 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

Couldn't care less about Trump the man. Bring on Haley. Just as long as the Muppet dems depart the WH.

Substitute De Santis for Haley and I'll agree with you. Haley is someone I do not want to see in the big chair.

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Substitute De Santis for Haley and I'll agree with you. Haley is someone I do not want to see in the big chair.

How does.it work if it can't be Trump. Figured Haley would have a good chance

22 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

How does.it work if it can't be Trump. Figured Haley would have a good chance

Perhaps she does, but I don't have any interest in her to know. I suppose that if De Santis didn't step up if Trump was out she would be better than that <deleted> Harris.

50 minutes ago, candide said:

The real reason we don't hear about Illisdean any more! 😃

https://www.racetothewh.com/president/polls

PS. Having said that, there will likely be more trend changes until November.

Screenshot_20240411-144647.png

Yup and the trials haven’t started yet (that’s were REAL facts) are presented not trump playing victim,the 19th century law in Arizona just revived ain’t gonna help trumps fawning/admiration of the criminal leaders past and present aren’t helping him.his support of and being an asset of the enemy (Putin) ain’t helping he’s toast burnt toast.meanwhile Joe Biden quietly governs and accomplishes good things for America and the world in spite of all trump can do to derail it…….yea I know he’s old so is trump get over it!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Tug said:

Yup and the trials haven’t started yet (that’s were REAL facts) are presented not trump playing victim,the 19th century law in Arizona just revived ain’t gonna help trumps fawning/admiration of the criminal leaders past and present aren’t helping him.his support of and being an asset of the enemy (Putin) ain’t helping he’s toast burnt toast.meanwhile Joe Biden quietly governs and accomplishes good things for America and the world in spite of all trump can do to derail it…….yea I know he’s old so is trump get over it!

Arizona is gone for Trump, unless aliens invade.

The polls for Nevada don't matter, the Harry Reid organization and SEIU will pull it out for Biden.

Trump is going to have invest resources to win in Florida. And still may lose.

I don't see any states that he lost in 2020 where he may win in 2024, except maybe Georgia.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

The polls for Nevada don't matter, the Harry Reid organization and SEIU will pull it out for Biden.

I don't see any states that he lost in 2020 where he may win in 2024, except maybe Georgia.

It’s amazing to me that in 6+years trump has managed to turn the r in republican to mean Russia……..wow!

• Agree 1

8 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Your crystal ball must be wonderful. It's obviously far better than mine which won't tell me what is going to happen 7 months in the future.

Can you pass along the winning lotto numbers for me please.

I saw Biden giving a speech on Al Jazeera this morning and he was talking about this being the 20th century!

A slip like that is acceptable for Mr Average Old Guy, but not the "leader of the free world". If he doesn't know which century this is 7 months out from the election, how bad is he going to be in November?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I saw Biden giving a speech on Al Jazeera this morning and he was talking about this being the 20th century!

A slip like that is acceptable for Mr Average Old Guy, but not the "leader of the free world". If he doesn't know which century this is 7 months out from the election, how bad is he going to be in November?

Then ya must be beside yourself when old trump said the blue coats took the airports in the REVOLUTIONARY WAR lmao 🤣 two can play this silly game what kinda planes was they a flying in the late 1700s hummm…..

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jerrymahoney said:

As a Florida resident I know polls schmolls but as of today not looking good for Joe:

image.png.a79e706f9d1fb0995f75355621dfd9f2.png

https://www.270towin.com/2024-presidential-election-polls/florida

Trump's problem in Florida is that there is an abortion initiative on the ballot in November. This will have electoral consequences that are not reflected in the polls today.

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Typical Republican response that avoids the big issues of the day.

Why is it that you ignore Trump's constant verbal screwups?

Edited by Danderman123