Blow to Biden as poll shows Trump in lead for 2024 presidential election

CharlieH

On 3/26/2024 at 11:47 PM, Neeranam said:

I was talking about Sleepy

If you are referring to Joe Biden nope he’s to busy revitalizing nato restoring our economy presiding over a stellar stock market working to insure out unemployment #s continue to remain low,continue to push meaningful legislation for the betterment of ALL Americans govern our nation fight the roadblocks trump and his ilk throw up continue to support our Allie’s and show the flag around the world.I could go on and on and on…….you nay sayers really could use some new material,this is getting pathetic…….

• Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, Tug said:

If you are referring to Joe Biden nope he’s to busy revitalizing nato restoring our economy presiding over a stellar stock market working to insure out unemployment #s continue to remain low,continue to push meaningful legislation for the betterment of ALL Americans govern our nation fight the roadblocks trump and his ilk throw up continue to support our Allie’s and show the flag around the world.I could go on and on and on…….you nay sayers really could use some new material,this is getting pathetic…….

Orlando Magic star Jonathan Isaac joined in on ripping the president, saying on X, formerly Twitter, the White House "know[s] exactly what they are doing."

"They want you to hate! This helps no one and only promotes division," he wrote. "They know exactly what they are doing.. we should be angry but shouldn’t lose the spirit of what tomorrow means! Don’t lose focus. Because He is risen there is hope for all."

• Confused 2

11 hours ago, Tug said:

Biden's Palestine pier project is a disaster waiting to happen

• Confused 3

10 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Jonathan Isaac apologizes to Joe Biden after misdirected rage regarding Transgender Day of Visibility

"In the name of fairness Biden did recognize the day last year when it didn't fall on Esther! That's important, and to me, releases the administration from the allegation on intentionality! Instead of deleting the tweet like it never happened this is my good faith retraction lol. The message is the same. Keep focused on what Resurrection Sunday Is all bout. Christ defeating sin and death for all people who would believe."

Joe never knows what day it is... that is the problem.

• Confused 2

11 hours ago, Tug said:

Disney-DeSantis settlement humiliates past pro-Disney headlines: Media 'as usual' were wrong... this is your go to sources for your "information"... HAHAHAHA

• Confused 1

18 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

The latter part of this election campaign is going to see some fairly unprecedented events:

Trump's cabinet is going to endorse Biden.

Biden will be all over the country, while Trump will be sitting in courtrooms.

Biden will be blanketing the airways with ads, while Trump will spend his money on lawyers.

Not only is Biden going to win, but the pundits will say, after the election "Trump never had a chance".

Most all republicans will hold there nose and vote Trump. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

The majority will, but there will be many who don't vote, and a larger than normal number will vote for Biden.

Everyone ignores the other issues on the table:

abortion initiatives on the ballot in some states; and

some crazy MAGA types running for higher office. There is a historical record of crazy MAGA candidates losing in general elections, the crazier, the bigger the loss, in all but the reddest areas.

For example, the GOP candidate in NC is a full blown MAGA nut, and by himself may lose the state for Trump. The only way he wins is if there is a black swan event that upsets everything.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, earlinclaifornia said:

It was that way in 2020, don't think that will hold up in 2024.  Trump has gotten way too crazy....not to mention indictments up the ying yang. 

Edited by Berkshire
  • Agree 1

On 3/31/2024 at 8:38 PM, Tug said:

On 3/7/2024 at 5:28 PM, illisdean said:

It would be unfair to expect a mentally challenged Biden to take on the superior intellect of Trump in a national debate. Biden will likely trip and fall, probably $hit himself stinking the joint out, get lost, talk to and shake hands with the air in the room and the list goes on. At the end of the day, he'll use the excuse that he don't debate people who violate the KKK Act of 1871. Don't forget the DOJ declined to prosecute corrupt Biden for espionage because he's deemed mentally unfit to face a criminal trial. Speaks volumes, should he even be in office now? 

Have a listen, Biden's definitely NOT in control of his faculties. Trump will inflict so much anguish and pain on the old senile criminal it will resonate all the way into the annuls of Bidens ultra humiliating legacy of corruption and failure.

What superior intellect? Trump is so far gone he can't remember his wife's name.

• Thumbs Up 1

In Air Force One there is a lot of stuff going on that isn't nailed down
A political portal has revealed that the US President's official plane has a theft problem🙃.

Items have been disappearing from the Boeing 747 for years🙃

Air Force One is probably the most famous Boeing 747 in the world.

US presidents in particular travel with her, often accompanied by diplomats or representatives of the press. Now the political portal “ Politico ” reports that Air Force One has a theft problem.🙃 It is said that objects have been disappearing after flights for years.🙃
Crockery, blankets, glasses, but also napkins, pillowcases, plates with gold rims - anything that has the official emblem of the Potus (emblem of President of the United States) is easy for thieves to take. This was recently discovered by the security service during an inventory after a trip. The perpetrators are apparently members of the press corps, i.e. journalists traveling with them, reports “Politico”.🙃

Source:

https://www.politico.com/newsletters/west-wing-playbook/2024/03/28/the-real-d-c-crime-wave-00149591

The Boeing VC-25 is a military version of the Boeing 747 airliner, modified for presidential transport and commonly operated by the United States Air Force, USAF, as Air Force One, the call sign of any U.S. Air Force aircraft carrying the president of the United States.

Source:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_VC-25

Edited by Paris333

Trump must win the state of Michigan to get elected.

Fortunately, the Republican party in Michigan has cratered. Perhaps one of the Trump fans here can tell us how many GOP field offices in Michigan are open now.

I'm preparing to be called a 'hater' but this is really not so. It's just that I do find it amazing that a fantastic Nation like the USA, could have chosen this Guy as a President and now as a Candidate for re-election. All those amazing Folks in the USA but Trump for President ????

I've had a look around and this seems to be the list of his current woes . . .

1. Recently found guilty of defaming E Jean Carroll a second time and being ordered to pay $83.3 million following an earlier payment of $5 million for defamation and sexual abuse. Trial completed.

2. Hush money trial in NY re. $130,000 paid to Stormy Daniels. 34 felonies for falsifying business records. Trial scheduled for April 15th. Judge Merchan

3. Under appeal atm - Trump organisation found guilty of repeated lies exaggerating property and asset values to obtain favourable loans and also underdeclaring property values for tax purposes. Penalties of $464 million including interest awarded but deferred on appeal with a bond being lodged for $175 million. If the appeal fails, $464 million will be liable plus more interest. Judge AG Letitia James.

4. Scheduled for May atm Classified documents case in Florida. 40 counts of wilful retention of documents under the Espionage Act and conspiracy to obstruct justice. Judge Aileen Cannon, who was appointed by Trump, is being very cooperative in fielding delays and for me, it's a very much, 'watch this space'.

5. Tentative date for trial August 5th - the Georgia votes conspiracy. Under the 'Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act' - 13 counts including racketeering, forgery, perjury, filing false documents, false statements and others. Judge Fani Willis, Fulton County DA.

6. Awaiting a decision from the Supreme Court on the question of possible immunity. On 6th January 2021, Trump’s supporters "staged a violent attack on the US Capitol in an effort to disrupt the congressional certification of Joe Biden’s victory in the 2020 election. A bipartisan Senate report later concluded that seven people died in connection to the insurrection". Four counts of conspiracy.

7. Legal costs. Reputedly, donations from Trump supporters are directed to paying his enormous and increasing legal fees.

8. Truth Social - there is widespread incredulity at the Stock Market valuation of Truth Social. Trump has not tried to realise any value by divesting as it would be likely to collapse the share price.

Worth noting for Trump supporters, that he has vowed as his first action if he regains the Presidency, to pardon all the convicted rioters on that murderous January 6th.

Just for the record, I was getting confused by all these different cases - this is my effort to get it clear for myself.

Good Luck to the USA. E. & O. E.

Edited by TorquayFan
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, candide said:

It's too early to assess whether it will be a long-lasting trend or not, but there's an inflection...

https://www.racetothewh.com/president/polls#google_vignette

Screenshot_20240404_103633_Samsung Internet.jpg

The only question is how long after Biden passes Trump will the Trump fans complain that the polls are fake?

Honestly, April polls are not that significant. It doesn't get real until after the political conventions.

6 hours ago, TorquayFan said:

I'm preparing to be called a 'hater' but this is really not so. It's just that I do find it amazing that a fantastic Nation like the USA, could have chosen this Guy as a President and now as a Candidate for re-election. All those amazing Folks in the USA but Trump for President ????

I've had a look around and this seems to be the list of his current woes . . .

1. Recently found guilty of defaming E Jean Carroll a second time and being ordered to pay $83.3 million following an earlier payment of $5 million for defamation and sexual abuse. Trial completed.

2. Hush money trial in NY re. $130,000 paid to Stormy Daniels. 34 felonies for falsifying business records. Trial scheduled for April 15th. Judge Merchan

3. Under appeal atm - Trump organisation found guilty of repeated lies exaggerating property and asset values to obtain favourable loans and also underdeclaring property values for tax purposes. Penalties of $464 million including interest awarded but deferred on appeal with a bond being lodged for $175 million. If the appeal fails, $464 million will be liable plus more interest. Judge AG Letitia James.

4. Scheduled for May atm Classified documents case in Florida. 40 counts of wilful retention of documents under the Espionage Act and conspiracy to obstruct justice. Judge Aileen Cannon, who was appointed by Trump, is being very cooperative in fielding delays and for me, it's a very much, 'watch this space'.

5. Tentative date for trial August 5th - the Georgia votes conspiracy. Under the 'Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act' - 13 counts including racketeering, forgery, perjury, filing false documents, false statements and others. Judge Fani Willis, Fulton County DA.

6. Awaiting a decision from the Supreme Court on the question of possible immunity. On 6th January 2021, Trump’s supporters "staged a violent attack on the US Capitol in an effort to disrupt the congressional certification of Joe Biden’s victory in the 2020 election. A bipartisan Senate report later concluded that seven people died in connection to the insurrection". Four counts of conspiracy.

7. Legal costs. Reputedly, donations from Trump supporters are directed to paying his enormous and increasing legal fees.

8. Truth Social - there is widespread incredulity at the Stock Market valuation of Truth Social. Trump has not tried to realise any value by divesting as it would be likely to collapse the share price.

Worth noting for Trump supporters, that he has vowed as his first action if he regains the Presidency, to pardon all the convicted rioters on that murderous January 6th.

Just for the record, I was getting confused by all these different cases - this is my effort to get it clear for myself.

Good Luck to the USA. E. & O. E.

You'll find that most of the Trump fans are foreigners. They generally like Putin, and want Trump to win because he is Putin's bit$h.

These people don't care about America, they want a weaker America so a multipolar world emerges.

2 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

The only question is how long after Biden passes Trump will the Trump fans complain that the polls are fake?

Honestly, April polls are not that significant. It doesn't get real until after the political conventions.

Right! As I said, it's too early.