5 takeaways from the latest indictment of Hunter Biden

CharlieH

1 minute ago, Liverpool Lou said:

You don't get it.   You really think the rest of the dodgy family are pure as and weren't in on receiving the dirty bunce indirectly?!

I'm sure you wouldn't make such a statement unless you had some real evidence to support your claim.  So please share with us the information you have about Beau, Naomi, and Ashley. Or maybe it's time for a reminder from the landing page of World News:

"Any alleged factual claims must be supported by a valid link to an approved credible source."

I'm going to go out on a limb here to say you've got nothing.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

And, just as rationally...you expect reason from Bidensters? if they were reasonable they would not be Bidensters.

Well, your previousl comment about Biden's children shows that now matter how many rational supporters of Trump there may be, your insinuation vis a vis the Biden's children excludes you from being numbered among them.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, placeholder said:
5 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

And, just as rationally...you expect reason from Bidensters? if they were reasonable they would not be Bidensters.

Well, your previousl comment about Biden's children shows that now matter how many rational supporters of Trump there may be, your insinuation vis a vis the Biden's children excludes you from being numbered among them.

As does yours vis-à-vis rationality.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, placeholder said:
13 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

You don't get it.   You really think the rest of the dodgy family are pure as and weren't in on receiving the dirty bunce indirectly?!

I'm sure you wouldn't make such a statement unless you had some real evidence to support your claim.  So please share with us the information you have about Beau, Naomi, and Ashley. Or maybe it's time for a reminder from the landing page of World News:

"Any alleged factual claims must be supported by a valid link to an approved credible source."

I'm going to go out on a limb here to say you've got nothing.

I didn't "make a statement", I asked you as question...see the question mark?   

3 minutes ago, sirineou said:

The evidence seem to indicate otherwise 

I subscribe to the "Stupid is as stupid does " theory

and trumpsters seem to be doing some pretty stupid stuff. So stupid in fact that many of them have ended up in jail as a direct result of it. 

They don't seem to get even the simplest points. They even come up with replies such as you reply above., who I am sure you thought was clever. :laugh:

And you seriously think that none of that can be applied to Biden supporters and even come up with your reply above, that I am sure you thought was clever?!

2 minutes ago, save the frogs said:
12 hours ago, BKKKevin said:

Ezek 18
The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Ezekial wasn't an idiot. 

What makes you so sure of that?  Are you suggesting that I am?

29 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

It's family. It shows how hunter's moral compass works. But, seems like it doesn't bother you, which is an indicator of your own compass.

Anyone who backs a draft dodging pow insulting New York City trust fund baby with 91 felony counts against him really shouldn’t be questioning anyone’s moral compass 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

I didn't "make a statement", I asked you as question...see the question mark?   

It's what's called a rhetorical question. 

a question asked in order to create a dramatic effect or to make a point rather than to get an answer.

https://www.google.com/search?q=rhetorical+question&oq=rhetorical+question&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUyBggAEEUYOdIBCDM4MDBqMGo3qAIAsAIA&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

A genuine question would look something like this: Is there any evidence that Biden's other children profited from about Hunter's business dealings?

• Like 1

On 12/11/2023 at 9:37 AM, Tug said:

Anyone who backs a draft dodging pow insulting New York City trust fund baby with 91 felony counts against him really shouldn’t be questioning anyone’s moral compass 

This is about hunter.`

• Confused 1

25 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

As does yours vis-à-vis rationality.

I'm sure you think that's some kind of rational reply. Let me explain to you the difference between my comment and yours. You insinuated that all of Biden's children benefited from Hunter's business dealings based on nothing. I pointed out that your insinuations were base on nothing. In other words your insinuation was irrational.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

54 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

It's family. It shows how hunter's moral compass works. But, seems like it doesn't bother you, which is an indicator of your own compass.

The surest sign that someone has no cogent argument or information to offer is that they make it personal. You've got nothing.

On 12/11/2023 at 9:36 AM, Liverpool Lou said:

What makes you so sure of that?  Are you suggesting that I am?

No, I was just trying to be funny. Think about it. If one of your quotes made into the Bible 2000 years ago, then you must have been pretty important. Even though a lot of Bible quotes don't make any sense. Ha ha. 

1 hour ago, EVENKEEL said:

h u n t e r  b i d e n  is the topic.

Yes I know this whole exercise of trying to jail HUNTER BIDEN is at the behest of DONALD JHON TRUMP to distract from the fact that he tryed to steal the presidency in 2020 and all his grifts and frauds over the years as you well know it is what it is a distraction 

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Tug said:

Yes I know this whole exercise of trying to jail HUNTER BIDEN is at the behest of DONALD JHON TRUMP to distract from the fact that he tryed to steal the presidency in 2020 and all his grifts and frauds over the years as you well know it is what it is a distraction 

Are you implying the FBI whistleblowers are Trump supporters?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, proton said:

Al Capone got prison for tax evasion, if there's any justice so will Hunter

25 minutes ago, Hawaiian said:

But Al Capone wasn't a president's son.

If there is justice, he will get the same sentence as people who have committed similar offenses.

And no one will smear prosecutors, judge, judge's assistant, witnesses, jury members, etc... except GOP members and MAGA fans

5 hours ago, placeholder said:

Biden has been famous for making gas throughout his career. Previously he had repeatedly said that he blamed his son's death from brain cancer due to his exposure to toxic chemicals in Iraq. Given that the facts were publicly known, accusing Biden of attempting deception is ridiculous

At best its misleading. At worst it's a downright lie. Given the context in which he made the claim I'd say it's a downright lie to garner sympathy and support from the death of his son.

What a man.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, impulse said:

I couldn't care less about Hunter, except to the extent it exposes Joe's lies and any crimes he has committed.  Anyone remember the debate where he claimed Hunter never took money from China and he never discussed Hunter's business?  Sorry lying liar who lies, now exposed.

The indictments of Hunter are a clever ruse to a) make sure he doesn't testify to congress because now he has 5th amendment protections and b) to give the illusion that they're being equal in their application of the law.  He'll never spend a day in prison for his misdeeds because this will drag on through election day 2024 and the next day, Biden will prove once again he's a lying liar and pardon him. 

(That's assuming Joe even makes it the election day.  I agree with some right wing conspiracies that Joe will suddenly take ill before the election, when the walls close in, and Kamala will pardon him and his son a'la Ford/ Nixon.)

It's a joke, isn't it? You guys have been endlessly ranting about Hunter not being indicted, and now that he is indicted, you complain about it! 🤣

Take away, his son will end his 2024 run for president, if he doesn't bow out himself.  Though I suspect the puppeteers won't allow it.  Since he is so controllable, and if he craps out after 2024, Harris would be even more controllable IMHO Winning maybe a big question mark.

Fairly obviously, if he's mentally able to, he'll pardon his son before 2024.  Which should, extend the Ford Effect to his campaign ... should.

Seriously, who wouldn't pardon their kid ?

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Gotta say that the libertarian part of me has a sneaky admiration for Hunter. He has hit the "Libertarian Trifecta" of drugs, hookers, and tax evasion! Not to mention the nearly $700,000 on hookers alone... the man is a satyr. 

And he did not pay his taxes in order to be able to pay hookers! 😃