Former Speaker Ryan: ‘Trump’s not a conservative, he’s an authoritarian narcissist’

CharlieH

8 minutes ago, rudi49jr said:

Liz Cheney was the rising star in the Republican party, at some point I think she was third in line. But the minute Cheney (and Kinzinger) turned against Trump, all the Trump @ss-kissers couldn’t wait to shun them and kick them to the curb. Absolutely disgraceful.
Don’t get me wrong, I have no love for either Cheney or Kinzinger, but at least they showed to have a conscience and a spine. Which are two very important things many Republicans seem to be lacking these days.

And that's one scary A$$ thought, considering her warmongering father.  

Anyone else seeing the 1st female president and WW III to follow if her star wasn't shot down.

• Confused 6
  • Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, rudi49jr said:

Her father was definitely a war mongering idiot and a war criminal, but Liz not so much. At least I don’t remember that of her, she was just being a good little Republican following dear leader Trump. Until she developed a conscience and a spine.

But if you want to talk war mongering morons? What about all those MAGA freaks who want to invade Mexico to ‘destroy the drug cartels’? Or what about all those Putin loving Republicans who are happy to let Russia get away with war crimes, and don’t see any danger in Russian imperialism?

And here I thought we were talking about politicians.

So I won't mention of those leftist dems that supported those peaceful demonstration of BLM though out the USA :laugh:

image.png.8d352bed10948f123f35c8bc180aecb4.png

• Confused 8
  • Sad 1

19 hours ago, CharlieH said:

Former Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.), who headed the Republican House majority during former President Trump’s first two years in office, says that Trump is not conservative but instead an authoritarian narcissist whose guiding principle is to aggrandize himself.  

Didn't we already know that? If anyone didn't, were they asleep for the 4 years he was POTUS?

2 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I knew that on his first day in office, but I'd still support him if the alternative was her ( or Harris ).

Knowing that he intended to jail his opposition and much of the press and move to weaponize the justice system and undermine democracy to stay in power? You'd support that?

• Agree 2

13 hours ago, KhunLA said:

And that's one scary A$$ thought, considering her warmongering father.  

Anyone else seeing the 1st female president and WW III to follow if her star wasn't shot down.

IMO the world has had a lucky escape when she got the boot.

Why are so many women in the US congress just awful people?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3
  • Agree 1

13 hours ago, Walker88 said:

---Attempting to overthrow democracy is at least Insurrection, and more likely the capital crime of Sedition: Fry trump on Sparky

---Attempting to force an official to alter the vote violates State RICO statutes in Georgia..."just find me...11,780 votes"

---Theft of highly classified documents, carrying headings like TS, SCI, Codeword, HCS and RD is bad enough; lying about returning them all adds yet more felony charges

Accused but not convicted. Are you not aware of the dictum "not guilty till convicted" or does that only apply to other people?

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Accused but not convicted. Are you not aware of the dictum "not guilty till convicted" or does that only apply to other people?

Still holding out hope? Good to see.  In this case we've seen much of the evidence. It's like how people are quick to condemn school shooters even before they are indicted and sometimes even caught. Sometimes the evidence is in plain view.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, ozimoron said:

Still holding out hope? Good to see.  In this case we've seen much of the evidence. It's like how people are quick to condemn school shooters even before they are indicted and sometimes even caught. Sometimes the evidence is in plain view.

Don't pay it enough mind to waste time "hoping" on it. IMO it's just political BS designed to get clicks for money for media. Trump wins or loses makes no difference to my actual life.

However, I'd like to see him win to get more of those U Tube VDOs of the snowflakes crying.

• Confused 2
  • Agree 1

10 hours ago, Stargeezr said:

Biden and Trump are too old to be President. I pity the USA as a country for not having a law to make anyone over 75

to be inellegable for the position of President or VP.

Why are they too old? DT is too Fascist to be President that is the only thing that matters now -too bad many Americans and journalists can't see the forest for the trees.  Very naive .

• Agree 1