The Children of Gaza = More than 7000 Killed.

CharlieH

43 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

"From birth taught to hate."

#savepalestinianchildren

#freegazaofhamas

IDF troops uncover child-sized suicide vests in Gaza home raid

Dozens of mortar shells, hundreds of grenades and intelligence materials also located in compound, situated near schools, a mosque and a medical clinic

https://www.ynetnews.com/article/rje4pvrpp

That was me laughing. My dad taught me to shoot as a kid and I was firearms instructor at 15 in the sea cadets. Suggestign that kids taught self defence is teaching them to hate is really out there.

Edited by ozimoron
  • Confused 2

20 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Oh boy! We've got a live one! Nothing like a Jew hatred post on Christmas. Merry Christmas! 

which post was that? Not another Israeli critical post accused as antisemitism surely? That would be cowardly, instead of addressing what was said and why it was antisemitism.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

That was me laughing. My dad taught me to shoot as a kid and I was firearms instructor at 15 in the sea cadets. Suggestign that kids taught self defence is teaching them to hate is really out there.

@ozimoron

Yeah, and you turned out just fine.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ozimoron said:

which post was that? Not another Israeli critical post accused as antisemitism surely? That would be cowardly, instead of addressing what was said and why it was antisemitism.

@ozimoron

https://aseannow.com/topic/1314367-the-children-of-gaza-more-than-7000-killed/page/30/#comment-18575467

What is wrong with you?

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Not surprising, only Hamas spokespersons would find childrens suicide vests funny, as for Hamas teaching 4 year olds to fire automatic kalashnikovs, yea hilarious ozimoron

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Not surprising, only Hamas spokespersons would find childrens suicide vests funny, as for Hamas teaching 4 year olds to fire automatic kalashnikovs, yea hilarious ozimoron

How many 4 year olds did Hamas kill this week?

How about Israel?

Edited by ozimoron
  • Confused 1

Just now, ozimoron said:

@ozimoron

All those 4 year olds which were not given access to safety in the Hamas tunnels.

All those 4 year olds which could have been alive had Hamas sued for a ceasefire, released hostages, or frankly, did start this mess.

How about Israel?

What exactly has that got to do with your pathetic attempt to compare your sea cadets training to Hamas training 4 year olds and having child size suicide vets for them?

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

What exactly has that got to do with your pathetic attempt to compare your sea cadets training to Hamas training 4 year olds and having child size suicide vets for them?

Nothing, it has a .lot to do with the topic though. How many examples of 4 year old Hamas kids do you know of using a suicide vest to blow up Israelis? Serious question.

Hamas killed about 1,200 Israelis on Oct. 7 in a surprise attack on Israel’s southern border and took about 239 hostages. Since then, about half have been released in a series of exchanges involving Israel’s release of Palestinian prisoners.

Since Israel began its retaliation with a barrage of airstrikes and a ground offensive in Gaza, more than 20,000 Palestinians have been killed, according to estimates from the Hamas-run health ministry in Gaza. Much of Gaza has been flattened in airstrikes and about a quarter of its population faces “extreme hunger.”

https://thehill.com/policy/international/4376720-netanyahu-outlines-three-prerequisites-for-peace-in-op-ed/

Edited by ozimoron

Nothing, it has a .lot to do with the topic though. How many examples of 4 year old Hamas kids do you know of using a suicide vest to blow up Israelis? Serious question.

@ozimoron

How many organizations consider giving such instruction to 4 year olds legit? Beneficial? Educational?

As for your obtuse question - groom them early, send them in early:

Use of child suicide bombers by Palestinian militant groups

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Use_of_child_suicide_bombers_by_Palestinian_militant_groups

You seem perfectly willing to justify any monstrosity, as long as it comes from Hamas.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

UN calls for probe as Israeli army accused of killing unarmed Palestinians

UN rights office calls for investigation into ‘possible war crime’ amid reports Israeli forces allegedly ‘executed’ 11 Palestinian men in Gaza.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/12/21/idf-executed-palestinian-men-in-front-of-their-families-un-confirms

• Confused 1

Nothing

Exactly, deflection from reality. Much like most of your posts

• Thumbs Up 1

Pope Francis says in his Christmas message that children dying in wars, including in besieged Gaza, are the "little Jesuses of today" and that Israeli strikes there were reaping an "appalling harvest" of innocent civilians.

Israel has launched a relentless bombardment and ground invasion since October 7 in Gaza, where more than 20,000 people have been killed, mostly women and children

https://www.trtworld.com/middle-east/in-pictures-amid-christmas-cheer-pope-decries-israeli-atrocities-in-gaza-16394919

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

UN rights office calls for investigation into ‘possible war crime’ amid reports Israeli forces allegedly ‘executed’ 11 Palestinian men in Gaza.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/12/21/idf-executed-palestinian-men-in-front-of-their-families-un-confirms

@ozimoron

Don't recall either AJ or the OHCHR being half as aggravated or active in relation to the Hamas 7/10 attack and murders carried out.

Again, pointing out two things:

(a)

If this was the reverse, you'll be all over the place about how you don't believe either.

When it suits, crickets.

(b)

Note that 'possible war crimes' - maybe they didn't get your memo about declaring 'war crimes'.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Israel's brutal war and siege in Gaza — now in its 81st day — has left at least 20,674 Palestinians dead, mostly women and children, and wounded 54,536 while thousands are feared buried under debris of bombed homes.

https://www.trtworld.com/middle-east/live-blog-israel-kills-and-wounds-750-palestinians-in-gaza-in-24-hours-16397428

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has been preventing his defence minister from holding separate talks with the director of Israel’s Mossad spy agency on efforts to secure the release of captives in Gaza, local media have reported.

Israel's Channel 12 cited government sources which said that Yoav Gallant has been barred from meeting with David Barnea when Netanyahu is not part of the discussion.

Edited by ozimoron
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

So no kids killed then which is what this topic is about but possible a bunch of Hamas terrorist's killed

Israel's brutal war and siege in Gaza — now in its 81st day — has left at least 20,674 Palestinians dead, mostly women and children, and wounded 54,536 while thousands are feared buried under debris of bombed homes.

https://www.trtworld.com/middle-east/live-blog-israel-kills-and-wounds-750-palestinians-in-gaza-in-24-hours-16397428

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has been preventing his defence minister from holding separate talks with the director of Israel’s Mossad spy agency on efforts to secure the release of captives in Gaza, local media have reported.

Israel's Channel 12 cited government sources which said that Yoav Gallant has been barred from meeting with David Barnea when Netanyahu is not part of the discussion.

@ozimoron

As per Chain of Command, Netanyahu is right. The Head of Mossad operated under the PM's office.

Also, the report ends with "The offices of both Netanyahu and Gallant denied the report."

• Like 1

Considering Hamas refused another temp ceasefire and hostage/prisoner swap then that's hardly surprising now is it. However what do you expect quoting Turkey media.

2 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

You mean executed in cold blood? A war crime.

@ozimoron

Even the reports you quote call for an investigation rather than declaring things as fact.

They say 'possible war crimes'.

You, on the other hand, without any direct, or even secondary information, already decided.

Pathetic.

• Agree 1

The latest news from Israel are that now, Iran is openly threatening Israel with 'painful' reprisals for killing few of it's top ranking revolutionary guards officers who were in Syria, Iran is now admitting that they were behind the attack on ships in the red sea and near India, so now, the cat is out of the bag and mad, true face of Israel haters fanatic Iran, is in the open,

so folks, from now on, with Gaza, west bank, Hezbollah, the Huties and Iran, the party is really going the get hot and interesting...

Edited by ezzra
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, ozimoron said:

No, I laughed at your post for just just making BS out of nothing. How many 4 years olds have blown up suicide vests. Idiotic post.

Oh dear, B.S. out of nothing. This is not an idiotic post.

image.png.a7aa38ec7a240b97c40150e116eca6f6.png

https://aseannow.com/topic/1314367-the-children-of-gaza-more-than-7000-killed/page/30/#comment-18576370

• Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, Morch said:

@ozimoron

Look up 'indoctrination'.

Indoctrination which can of course lead to real world terror:

Occupied Territories: Stop Use of Children in Suicide Bombings

https://www.hrw.org/news/2004/11/01/occupied-territories-stop-use-children-suicide-bombings

Palestinian Exploitation of Children as Weapons of War

https://www.un.org/unispal/document/auto-insert-181056/

Children must not be used by armed groups

Last week, Israeli soldiers discovered a bag of explosives in the possession of an 11-year old.
https://www.amnesty.org/en/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/mde150352004en.pdf

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Pope Francis says in his Christmas message that children dying in wars, including in besieged Gaza, are the "little Jesuses of today" and that Israeli strikes there were reaping an "appalling harvest" of innocent civilians.

Israel has launched a relentless bombardment and ground invasion since October 7 in Gaza, where more than 20,000 people have been killed, mostly women and children

https://www.trtworld.com/middle-east/in-pictures-amid-christmas-cheer-pope-decries-israeli-atrocities-in-gaza-16394919

The Holy Father's condemnation of Israel is very significant. 

• Confused 3

2 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Ignorant, Islamophobic, hate post. 

I'm surprised it hasn't been deleted by the moderators. 

Do you think you represent most Israelis thinking your religion is better than theirs? 

Do you think this is the way for finding peace, rather than looking for the many similarities in your religions? 

I could quote very similar passages in the Torah and Old Testament but that would be antisemitic, go figure. 

Please point out to me and others what is Ignorant, Islamophobic, hateful or incorrect in my post,

Also, in any civilised country, when the people not happy with the leadership they either go to election or replace

them, in Gaza no such thing,  not a word from all those who are affected by the Hamas doing, so the meaning of this

is that the population of Gaza agree and support the Hamas and as such they will continue to pay the price...

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

What others are you talking about? It is quite obvious in your attack against Islam. This is hate speech.

How about anwering my questions?

You are misinterpreting passages from the Muslim holy scriptures.

I talk about others here who don't agree with you that i spread Islamophobia and hate content, prove to me that I'm wrong, prove to me that Islam is a religion of love and peace and that this religion doesn't call for it's followers to be martyrs,

People in Gaza, including babies and women will continue to die as long as Hamas is in control and so far, judging from the fact that no Palestinian is getting up to revolt to stop this madness, the death toll will only rise...

Edited by ezzra
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 2

2 hours ago, Neeranam said:

The Holy Father's condemnation of Israel is very significant. 

The Pope should clean house before condemning others.  The Catholic Church has a horrendous record of human rights abuse.

Edited by Hawaiian
Correction

1 hour ago, ezzra said:

I talk about others here who don't agree with you that i spread Islamophobia and hate content, prove to me that I'm wrong, prove to me that Islam is a religion of love and peace and that this religion doesn't call for it's followers to be martyrs,

People in Gaza, including babies and women will continue to die as long as Hamas is in control and so far, judging from the fact that no Palestinian is getting up to revolt to stop this madness, the death toll will only rise...

As long as Hamas is in control the people in Gaza will die.  It has just been announced that Hamas and the Islamic Jihad have rejected Egypt's proposal for a ceasefire.  The proposal lays out plans for a permanent cessation of hostilities.

14 minutes ago, Hawaiian said:

The Pope should clean house before condemning others.  The Catholic Church has a horrendous record of human rights abuse.

Or people should look up his words on other venues, rather than Turkish news....

17 minutes ago, Hawaiian said:

As long as Hamas is in control the people in Gaza will die.  It has just been announced that Hamas and the Islamic Jihad have rejected Egypt's proposal for a ceasefire.  The proposal lays out plans for a permanent cessation of hostilities.

Somebody explained the conflict very well.

Hamas: We want a cease-fire.

Israelis: I thought you wanted to kill us all and take over all the land.

Hamas: We do want to kill you and take all your land.

Israelis: But I thought you wanted a cease-fire?

Hamas: correct, we do want to kill you and take your land, but we also want you to stop fighting back.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 2