90 Day Online Report Rejected

I filed online my 2nd 90 day report; however, I got the email respone that my report was rejected and I should update my TM30.  I report to Bangkok Chaeng Wattana.

I have not changed my address for 10 years, and I have not left the country since my last 90 day report.

Any ideas why they are requiring an updated TM 30 ?

Screenshot_20231218_154917.jpg

2 hours ago, SmokeandIce said:

I filed online my 2nd 90 day report; however, I got the email respone that my report was rejected and I should update my TM30.  I report to Bangkok Chaeng Wattana.

I have not changed my address for 10 years, and I have not left the country since my last 90 day report.

Any ideas why they are requiring an updated TM 30 ?

Screenshot_20231218_154917.jpg

Did you travel in Thailand and stayed at a hotel? Then they probably did a TM30 there. If so, you have to do another one back to your home address.

6 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Because your post was incorrect.

Why not let the OP answer him self, maybe it was the case?
...and explain what is incorrect and just don't say "No".!

DrJack54, you are always so rude and toxic in your answers.
We all miss ubonjoe in this forum, he was always so nice and polite.

18 minutes ago, ThailandNinja said:

Ok, now you finally make sense.
I still think it might be the problem, what else can it be?

There certainly has been recent change in regards to TM30 at some immigration offices.

Some reports from Jomtien that TM30 has been required for some dealings with that office.

There has always been some offices that ignored the change in rules in June 2020.

CM being the main rogue office. 

The OP seems to have had rejection from online report..

That system can throw up weird rejection 

First time I have read rejection as reported from OP at CW. 

Hope it's isolated.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, KhaoNiaw said:

It's possible that they may want to get people registered under the new TM30 system? The most efficient way to do that at some point will be to reject 90-day reports that don't have an updated TM30. 

Agree, that was my other thought.
OP was only registered in the old system.

12 hours ago, ThailandNinja said:

Agree, that was my other thought.
OP was only registered in the old system.

As in the case of face-to-face dealings with IMM, the success (or otherwise) of an online 90-day report seems to depend on:

(1) which officer processes said report at the relevant office, and, more importantly,

(2) which side of the bed they got out of that morning.

It is only my opinion, with regards to CW and the 90-day online report, that it is best to file a new TM30 on the NEW system at your earliest convenience. Don't worry aboutt the 24-hour reporting requirement, just get registered and file ASAP.

After that online 90-day filings should be approved quickly.

My GUESS is that they want to get everyone on the NEW system, and cannot be bothered to migrate the data from the OLD system to the new system.

• Like 1

Just an update of sorts.  My landlord tried to file a new TM30 but he couldn't get it completed; it kept erroring out.

I went to Chaeng Wattana and was waiting in queue (no appointments available online).  A man before me was turned away due to something about his TM30; I couldn't hear the full conversation.

Once I got to the desk, she saw my copy of my two year old TM30 in my clear folder and asked to see it.  She did accept my 90 day report.

I was going to ask about the online rejection but the queues were too long and I also did a reentry permit.

I will leave Thailand 13Feb to April 24. My landlord will try to do the TM30 online again.  If unsuccessful, we will go back to Chaeng Wattana and inquire.

Such a farce.

• Like 1