Barking Dogs in Thailand: Might VALIUM Be The Answer?

On 12/19/2023 at 4:32 AM, GammaGlobulin said:

Whether you be a canine lover or hater:

I am just wondering if we can supply VALIUM, free of charge, for our furry canine friends....?

If you're bothered by barking dogs, take the valium yourself. 

8 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

I do not wish to sedate myself.

I wish only that the witches will stop barking.

Too much to ask?

I think not.

If you do not want to sedate yourself, why would you think that would be appropriate for the "witches"?

It's not too much for you to WISH that the "witches" will stop barking. It is, IMO, too much for you to take actions that include harming the "witches" to fulfill your wish. 

I am just wondering if we can supply VALIUM, free of charge, for our furry canine friends....?

image.png.8d08f1d0a2dbcfc86e6ff25c5f5737b0.png

An incessantly barking dog, especially one that barks for no apparent reason, becomes most tiring after a few sleepless nights.

Might VALIUM (diazepam) be the best solution, for neighbors, owners and canines, alike?

Some dogs just bark, bark, and bark away, just to hear the sound of their own barking.

Who knows why?

In such a case, might valium be the most humane cure for both man and beast?

Which would you choose, given the choice: Shotgun or Valium

Which is more humane.

Other than these two solutions, what do you do when a dog, the same lousy mutt, barks and barks, night after night, month after month?

And, also, how can the owners even tolerate the barking?

Are they, also, BARKING MAD, or something?

I mean, maybe there is more wrong with the owners than is wrong with their flea-bitten curs.

You just gotta wonder what is wrong with BOTH.

What is your solution....because....

If you live in Thailand, than there are two things you just cannot escape....

Barking dogs!

Crowing Cocks! 

There must be a place in hell for both, one must hope.

Regards,

Gamma

Note: How do YOU handle this perennial problem?

Jeeesh… moronic aside. Many of you may not know how addictive and dangerous Benzodiazepines are. Doctors are killing people who take away decades long treatment with benzodiazepines. It’s highly controlled and frowned upon. After 17 years on them for PTSD/ soldiers GAD. I almost died from the dangerous and life threatening rapid withdrawal and seizures which have left me with a disease called TMJD.  Taking a handful of this drug will kill. Taking it away can kill. And none of you now how much a dog needs or how it affects animals. Just don’t give dogs mind altering drugs. 

image.png.8d08f1d0a2dbcfc86e6ff25c5f5737b0.png

An incessantly barking dog, especially one that barks for no apparent reason, becomes most tiring after a few sleepless nights.

Might VALIUM (diazepam) be the best solution, for neighbors, owners and canines, alike?

Some dogs just bark, bark, and bark away, just to hear the sound of their own barking.

Who knows why?

In such a case, might valium be the most humane cure for both man and beast?

Which would you choose, given the choice:  Shotgun or Valium

Which is more humane.

Other than these two solutions, what do you do when a dog, the same lousy mutt, barks and barks, night after night, month after month?

And, also, how can the owners even tolerate the barking?

Are they, also, BARKING MAD, or something?

I mean, maybe there is more wrong with the owners than is wrong with their flea-bitten curs.

You just gotta wonder what is wrong with BOTH.

What is your solution....because....

If you live in Thailand, than there are two things you just cannot escape....

Barking dogs!

Crowing Cocks! 

There must be a place in hell for both, one must hope.

Regards,

Gamma

Note:  How do YOU handle this perennial problem?

Dont get me going! Last night we , the  residents who live a stone’s throw away from jungle villagers were introduced to a new member of their

dog cabal concert from midnite till 3 am non stop continuing, continuing continued until its owner came home.

But no fears one of the jungle villagers made sure prior, to clothe their roaming dogs with coats to be comfortable as they pass the cold nites & days, ahead.

Maa Ba, tum chan ba maak loi!

Edited by riclag

Change the windows to be double glazing and plant a lot of trees.  Or you could just put double glazing and a sealed door for the bedroom (like a recording studio).  That stuff is amazing.

I once stayed in a travel lodge and it was next to the airport.  You could see the planes taking off and it was silent in the room.  That was impressive.

Same for the classrooms.  They seal the rooms off.  So inside it is total bedlam.  Kids screaming into the microphone and doing death metal but outside it is silent.

Edited by Chris Daley
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, Chris Daley said:

Change the windows to be double glazing and plant a lot of trees.  Or you could just put double glazing and a sealed door for the bedroom (like a recording studio).  That stuff is amazing.

I once stayed in a travel lodge and it was next to the airport.  You could see the planes taking off and it was silent in the room.  That was impressive.

Same for the classrooms.  They seal the rooms off.  So inside it is total bedlam.  Kids screaming into the microphone and doing death metal but outside it is silent.

Im going to inquire about installing a sound proof office, a music room.If successful i will do the same for our master bedroom which is a 20 yards away from the noise pollution!

1 hour ago, riclag said:

Im going to inquire about installing a sound proof office, a music room.If successful i will do the same for our master bedroom which is a 20 yards away from the noise pollution!

Keep us readers posted re your progress.