Pattaya visa scam leaves hundreds of tourists out of pocket and overstaying

webfact

3 hours ago, bbi1 said:

I don't pay anything for a retirement visa. I'm wayyyyyyyyy off from getting to anywhere near that age to qualify for a retirement visa. That's why I said, people on retirement visas should have no problems with 800k in savings as people wayyyyyyyy younger than them have so much more in savings than only 800k. People in their 20's and 30's have that type of savings. If they can't afford 800k in savings they don't qualify and shouldn't be here. Some people have morals, ethics and follow the law. Others like to break the law, pay bribes and do dodgy stuff. There are tons of dodgy foreigners here in Thailand. Anyway, this will be my last post on this subject here.

But they don’t need 800k in savings in order to qualify 😊

That’s just a rule that you made up because you are angry and not in control of your life and so you want to dictate how other people live. Just fix your own life. Why spend time on something that has nothing to do with you in the first place? Weird. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/27/2023 at 3:02 AM, oslooskar said:

In other words, you don't have any evidence of bribery. Hence, your allegation will remain an allegation and nothing more. NEXT CASE!

"Allegation and evidence" - you love sealioning dont' you? Haven't you got anything else you can spell?

7 hours ago, kwilco said:

"Allegation and evidence" - you love sealioning dont' you? Haven't you got anything else you can spell?

Oh come now! You threw your hat in the circle and I responded by engaging you in honest debate, which apparently you can't handle.