Which Isan town/city is best for a bit of hanky panky?

bob smith

3 minutes ago, AndyAndyAndy said:

There aren't establishments aimed at farangs here in Isaan. So you would have to drink at regular thai places. Only exception I'm thinking of is Udon Thani that has 1 street full of bars and bar complexes similar to Pattaya.

do farnags pay thai prices then?

500 for ST is it?

25 minutes ago, stoner said:

most of the spinners from isan are in pattaya no ? 

Most of them in pattaya may well be from issan, same could be said for Bangkok, Hua hin, Ban Chang Phuket and all the other islands, Further afield they are active in Korea ,Japan, Dubai in fact just about everywhere,  Probably Issans greatest export,  However there's  plenty more where they came from.  No need for anybody to worry about that

1 hour ago, AndyAndyAndy said:

There aren't establishments aimed at farangs here in Isaan. So you would have to drink at regular thai places. Only exception I'm thinking of is Udon Thani that has 1 street full of bars and bar complexes similar to Pattaya.

I'd forgotten about Udon, years since I've been there, not a bad hunting ground, but due to the high number of expats there it lacked the authentic Issan feel in my opinion 

1 hour ago, AndyAndyAndy said:

I disagree, many of the larger cities have a few bars owned by westerners ( or their wives to be more accurate)