Expat vs Economic migrant

Celsius

2 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Hope you are not planning on leaving, any time soon.

Remain positive.

Anyway, as for me....

Give me life in Thailand, or...

Give me death anywhere else.

No plans to, but not many in the family make it pass 75, only 2 so far.

Do find myself making more of an effort to stay mobile, instead of my usual LPOS self.  Everyday to the park with Sniffy the WonderDog.  Even though I could just stroll down the soi with her, as I do for her evening walk.

Get out to enjoy the lovely area we live in a few times a week.  Not just sit on the veranda, as nice as it is.

Yesterday popped down to surfside coffee shop on the scooter w/Mrs.

Cut through RTAF Wing 5 on the way back, make sure it's still there.  Already had my sugar fix, so didn't stop for one there.  Next week :biggrin:

Then cruised by Ao Prachuap, that fronts town, and yep, both still there :giggle:

Haven't hung out surfside in the evening in a while.  Starting to get a bit rough.   That's about a 10 km stretch of of surf, half being viewable and can sit next to if wanting. 

N side of Ao Prachuap is a few more kms of surfside restaurants & sitting areas.

image.png.c54b70248ce3131c3844894d534cc240.png

Edited by KhunLA
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

No plans to, but not many in the family make it pass 75, only 2 so far.

Do find myself making more of an effort to stay mobile, instead of my usual LPOS self.  Everyday to the park with Sniffy the WonderDog.  Even though I could just stroll down the soi with her, as I do for her evening walk.

Get out to enjoy the lovely area we live in a few times a week.  Not just sit on the veranda, as nice as it is.

Yesterday popped down to surfside coffee shop on the scooter w/Mrs.

Cut through RTAF Wing 5 on the way back, make sure it's still there.  Already had my sugar fix, so didn't stop for one there.  Next week :biggrin:

Then cruised by Ao Prachuap, that fronts town, and yep, both still there :giggle:

Haven't hung out surfside in the evening in a while.  Starting to get a bit rough.   That's about a 10 km stretch of of surf, half being viewable and can sit next to if wanting. 

N side of Ao Prachuap is a few more kms of surfside restaurants & sitting areas.

image.png.c54b70248ce3131c3844894d534cc240.png

Yes.

Beautiful area.

Enjoyed the videos.

But, what are those on the sand?

Beanbag chairs?

First I have seen this.

They never use these in East Lyme, CT.

26 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Yes.

Beautiful area.

Enjoyed the videos.

But, what are those on the sand?

Beanbag chairs?

First I have seen this.

They never use these in East Lyme, CT.

Yea, you don't see them too much, and strangely saw them a week before. down at Ban Krut, as we popped down there for massaman & roti.   A couple pink ones not in use 

image.png