Are you having a Christmas Dinner today?

bob smith

Wife doing the cooking , me doing the washing up , kids making themselves invisible until the food appears on the table and typically making themselves scarce when it comes to clearing up the destruction wife has wrought in the kitchen ..thank God it comes round only once per year..!!! :cheesy:

Merry Christmas one & all..

IMG_0008.jpeg

• Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

18 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Morphine is great, as long as used in the proper locations and only for as long as needed. I only survived my post prostatectomy op because of it.

Yeah they trying to give me less and less and to be fair the pain is easing..

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

We are all done and dusted, went to eat at midday, to Central Floresta in Phuket, Turkey, Pulled Pork with Gnocchi and Bacon, I had 2 bottles of Hoegarten no wine this year, 

Phone call from my daughter and the kids complete chaos in their house, 

3 hours ago, Stocky said:

I think a nice bit of cheese on toast and cup of tea will suit me fine

I found some Black Forest Ham to go with it and gave it a generous amount of fresh ground black pepper. Home made bread.

Merry Christmas!

Xmasdinner.thumb.jpeg.149fc964afcd6bc65a4922861423c420.jpeg

• Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

In Texas =

Went to the oldest daughter's house where they had gumbo and sliced hams along with all the trimmings and deserts....

My wife made a sweet & sour shrimp dish + some coconut topped butterfly gelatin cups from butterfly flowers we brought from our garden.....I bought 18 boxes of cordial cherries to pass out.....

Enjoyed a houseful of people that ate, collected goodies & presents - then left.....

I watched an American football game with my son in-law chatting about this & that....My wife helped my daughter tidy up then we came back to the RV.....

I've enjoyed a couple of rum & cokes..... She's heating up leftovers from the day; then we're kicking back to end the day...18:30 here at the moment with low temps expected overnight....

My wife is loving the cold, fresh air.....

• Thanks 1