Russian Arrested at Phuket Airport Allegedly Involved in Attempted Murder

webfact

"He was taken to Cherng Talay Police Station..... where the shooting took place"

I don't understand how he was arrested at the arrival area, is this just bad reporting/translation by Ms Goon  yet again? Treat him with kid gloves cops we really really need the Ruskies here init. :whistling:

31 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

More like Dogs to a Pussy :whistling:

As a very analytically minded friend of mine once said, when you drill down, every guy is here because of the women. We were both quite open about why we initially came here, but it would annoy him that guys would claim all sorts of high minded motives. Live and let live I say, you're here cos of the culture and temples, or whatever, sure.

4 hours ago, nausea said:

As a very analytically minded friend of mine once said, when you drill down, every guy is here because of the women. We were both quite open about why we initially came here, but it would annoy him that guys would claim all sorts of high minded motives. Live and let live I say, you're here cos of the culture and temples, or whatever, sure.

Had a long think and I initially came to Thailand for scuba diving after seeing a holiday brochure at a married friends house. I was shocked as having served in Hong Kong Thailand had a very seedy reputation so i avoided the place. Maximum time I would spend in Bkk was one night then on a bus to Champon for the boat to Kow Tow. I fell in love with Kow Tow when it was a paradise of sandy streets and the most deadly thing to watch out for were falling coconuts. So not everyone initially comes for the women. My friend and his wife definatly didn't and neither did I. 

• Agree 1

On 12/25/2023 at 11:03 PM, hotchilli said:

Arrested in arrivals at Phuket airport, so where was he coming from?

On 12/25/2023 at 8:09 PM, webfact said:

He was arrested at the arrival area of the international terminal

Doesn't say he was airside. Could have been landside in the arrivals area of the terminal waiting for a "comrade" to arrive on an international flight from the homeland.

• Thumbs Up 1