Man Dies from Stab Wound in Patong after Alleged Karaoke Fight

webfact

image.jpeg

Patong – A man was found dead with a stab wound in front of a karaoke in Patong.

The Patong Police told the Phuket Express that they were notified that a man was found dead in front of a karaoke in Soi Tan on the Phra Mettha Road earlier this week. Police and rescue workers arrived at the scene to find the body of a man bleeding heavily on the nearby road. A stab wound was found on his rib cage.

He was identified by police only as Mr. It, 24, from Nong Bua Lamphu, in the northeast of Thailand. No sign of a struggle was found near the body. Police believed that the man ran away from a nearby area before being found dead at the scene.

By Goongnang Suksawat

Full story: THE PHUKET EXPRESS 2023-12-29

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

• Sad 3
  • Haha 2

From the link:

Witnesses told police that the two men were arguing and fighting inside the karaoke about an undisclosed matter. After the victim was attacked, he ran away before later being found dead

Staffers tiff...

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, ikke1959 said:

The police believes a lot in Thailand.. better do proper investigations.. Besides probably the music was too loud and too much noise as it is common in Thailand. Sound pollutions drive people crazy... Even in a shopping mall there is no background music but it seems you are in a pub.. Complaining doesn't help as they have no clues..but it is proven that soft played background music will improve the sales and loud music will chase customers away... but alas who am I?

How does your post relate to two staff members fighting each other? That they should work elsewhere, maybe?

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Grumpy one said:

Reminds me of a cop a few years ago, shot the crap out of a guy who sang a song he had planned to sing.

The best thing to learn here is Stay out of Karaoke Bars, they are health hazards :ohmy:

I enjoy them from time to time. But I keep my mouth shut, check the bill with every delivery, and pay the total no matter what.

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

How does your post relate to two staff members fighting each other? That they should work elsewhere, maybe?

As you probably know sound pollution makes people stressed and with other issues maybe it was too much.. Working every day in the noise, and everywhere around you.. Try to find a place to relax... Even the temples are the worst... It would be a start to forbid the temple parties

• Agree 1