What Movies or TV shows are you watching (2024)

Rimmer

9 hours ago, giddyup said:

So annoying when Part 2 of series never turns up. Case in point, The Girl On The Milk Carton and 24 Hours in Police Custody S17E02.

I just came to say, idk if anyone is still interested but there are 2 new 24 hours, they are naming them as “specials” on the tvdb sites, so the tv cappers or usenet put them up as S00, supposed to be e23/24 which might be you S17E02 - I also found e23 The devils chain, I downloaded that one too, as I think I also missed it. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

A Very Royal Scandal.....  Amazon  3 episodes all released 2-nite

(Docudrama – a dramatized documentary)

I don't know if anyone has any interest in this as this has been done before by the BBC --(but not a s Docudrama)  it seems to be getting a lot of press  (even though its not released until tonight)

Just cover's the the interview which he was arrogant  enough to take --the run up to it and the after reaction. Apparently V good acting.

Edited by oxo1947
  • Thanks 1

Human Error---- crime ---6 episodes all out

They have this down as being released in August--- in Oz, but I have not seen it,  so if it has been posted ----Sorry   :sorry:

Inspired by actual events, 9Network’s new drama series, Human Error, follows Detective Holly O’Rourke and her homicide team as a seemingly open-and-shut murder investigation threatens to destroy her career, her family, and her faith in justice. As she scrambles to redeem her personal and professional reputation, Holly and her team uncover a criminal conspiracy that will change their lives forever.

• Like 1

If you like true crime, this 2 part series was excellent.

A tenacious mother unravels the complex mystery surrounding the 1989 disappearance of the daughter she had placed for adoption.