HAPPY NEW YEAR ! To All of you !

CharlieH

34 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

image.png

To All Our Members,

Happy New Year! 🎉

As we stand on the threshold of 2024, it's time to look back at the wild ride that was 2023 – a year of shared tales, problems, cultural exchanges, and, of course, that notorious November outage. If life were a sitcom, that month would be our very special episode, complete with unexpected plot twists and a few behind-the-scenes bloopers.

Now, let's address the elephant in the server room – the Great November Outage of 2023. It gave us a moment to reflect, reconnect with the real world (gasp!), and discover that life beyond the digital realm does exist. A shout-out to everyone who weathered that storm with patience, tolerance and a sense of humour.

Lets give a thank you to our tireless Moderators, their dedication is the reason we've sailed through many rocky seas of cyberspace and emerged stronger than ever.  Moderators – the unsung guardians of our virtual realm!- Thank you for all you do.

Now, to you, our members – the heartbeat of Asean Now. Your witty anecdotes, heartfelt advice, and shared experiences, even the heated debates, make this community a vibrant mosaic. Thank you for your valued and continued contributions. Your resilience during the outage and ongoing support truly make Asean Now feel like a virtual home, no matter where in the world you are.

As we embrace 2024, let's leave the glitches behind, but not the memories – especially the ones that made us laugh, groan, moan and appreciate the unique experiences we share on this forum. Here's to a year of exciting discoveries, cultural mishaps turned into epic tales, and the unwavering support of the Asean Now family.

May 2024 bring you new friendships, enriching experiences, and a surplus of laughter.

Happy New Year, to everyone !

Admin/Management

Thank you.

This is a photo of the annual New Year's outing of my wife's family. Lots of driving and then lots of drinking.

I do not attend. I just pay for the bulk of the drinking and diesel cost which gives me a pass to just stay at home.

407780.jpg.4bea5abb5dddb5be9edc4e36af14c9e4.jpg

Edited by jerrymahoney

12 minutes ago, Cricky said:

Don't forget to submit your tm30.

Yes it is a bit off a tent-city. But I am lucky that they are a family all of whom are hard workers and the only time they can all get together is New Year's and SongKran. So I am happy to help defray the costs as long as I can just take it easy at home.

On 12/31/2023 at 9:06 PM, CharlieH said:

image.png

To All Our Members,

Happy New Year! 🎉

As we stand on the threshold of 2024, it's time to look back at the wild ride that was 2023 – a year of shared tales, problems, cultural exchanges, and, of course, that notorious November outage. If life were a sitcom, that month would be our very special episode, complete with unexpected plot twists and a few behind-the-scenes bloopers.

Now, let's address the elephant in the server room – the Great November Outage of 2023. It gave us a moment to reflect, reconnect with the real world (gasp!), and discover that life beyond the digital realm does exist. A shout-out to everyone who weathered that storm with patience, tolerance and a sense of humour.

Lets give a thank you to our tireless Moderators, their dedication is the reason we've sailed through many rocky seas of cyberspace and emerged stronger than ever.  Moderators – the unsung guardians of our virtual realm!- Thank you for all you do.

Now, to you, our members – the heartbeat of Asean Now. Your witty anecdotes, heartfelt advice, and shared experiences, even the heated debates, make this community a vibrant mosaic. Thank you for your valued and continued contributions. Your resilience during the outage and ongoing support truly make Asean Now feel like a virtual home, no matter where in the world you are.

As we embrace 2024, let's leave the glitches behind, but not the memories – especially the ones that made us laugh, groan, moan and appreciate the unique experiences we share on this forum. Here's to a year of exciting discoveries, cultural mishaps turned into epic tales, and the unwavering support of the Asean Now family.

May 2024 bring you new friendships, enriching experiences, and a surplus of laughter.

Happy New Year, to everyone !

Admin/Management

Happy New Year. Thanks admin/management for providing the help and entertainment platform