Netanyahu rejects claims accusing Israel of genocide in Gaza

CharlieH

Just now, ozimoron said:

I never mentioned the holocaust or concentration guards. Nor did I quote anybody who did. Do you understand what the word conflation means?>

I understand that you jumped into one of my posts that I responded to bringing which was nothing but a trolling post brining in concentration guards which have no other purpose than concentration camps in the holocaust.  

Your reply

34 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Many aspects of this conflict are sick but what makes me really sick is shooting children who throw rocks which has been going on for many years now.

I then understand I gave this reply:

34 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Defection from my response to the post below:

58 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Yes, I agree 7/10 is a Hamas thing, but you cannot dismiss what has gone on in Gaza for years, committed by Israeli forces in the form of being concentration guards.

How much further do you want to stretch this

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, ozimoron said:

I'm quite willing to say that raping and killing of civilians is sick as well as guards wearing flak jackets and helmets shooting kids throwing rocks is just as sick. Are you?

Not as sick as killing 6 million jews no, hence why I called his post sick and yours a total deflection

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Bkk Brian said:

I understand that you jumped into one of my posts that I responded to bringing which was nothing but a trolling post brining in concentration guards which have no other purpose than concentration camps in the holocaust.  

Your reply

I then understand I gave this reply:

How much further do you want to stretch this

Yes or no. Did I mention the holocaust or concentration guards?

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

2 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Yes or no. Did I mention the holocaust or concentration guards?

1 minute ago, ozimoron said:

Can't make yourself say it can you?

Troll baiting gets you nowhere

• Thumbs Up 1

Since the October 7 Massacre, Hamas has been threatening to do the same all over again. Captivity survivor Chen Goldstein-Almog recounts her Hamas captor warned her: 

"Don’t go back to your kibbutz, he said. Don’t return to a place so close to Gaza. Go to Tel Aviv or somewhere farther north, she remembers him saying. Because we are coming back."

https://archive.ph/iVZUL

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/12/15/world/middleeast/hamas-israel-hostage.html

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Concentration Camps were a British invention from the Boer War.

Not on the same scale of the Holocaust .

Not even similar 

Nazi apologist Jew  exterminators need to find someone else to blame for their deeds 

Edited by Nick Carter icp
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 2

16 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, its a duck.

You seem to be supporting the continuation of exterminating Jews .

The Palestinian cause is a continuation of the Nazi cause .

*Never again* is now  .

Adolf lost and so will you 

• Sad 1
  • Agree 2

28 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

You'd love it if we gave up and stopped posting about israeli atrocities and crimes against humanity.

Not going to happen.

We might not change anyone's minds, but it's important to show what israel is doing that is so vile.

Israel can't hide it's crimes as long as Al Jazeera is showing them, and one day netanyahu and his cronies will be brought to account for what they have done.

The Israeli reaction is a direct result of the October 7 terror attacks .

If Hamas want to terrorise people , they cannot complain when they get hit back .

• Like 2

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

You'd love it if we gave up and stopped posting about israeli atrocities and crimes against humanity.

Not going to happen.

We might not change anyone's minds, but it's important to show what israel is doing that is so vile.

Israel can't hide it's crimes as long as Al Jazeera is showing them, and one day netanyahu and his cronies will be brought to account for what they have done.

Just to give you more reasons to vile Israel and accuse it of "war crimes, genocide, and massacres" and so forth, the

number of dead children is now at 9,600 and the total death of Palestinians are at 22,500, and more to come by the look

of things,

BTY, most of you here, if not all, wouldn't have a clue what's is like to live in Israel or Gaza, West bank, most likely never

experienced a war, a bombing or seen dead bodies or having a rockets flying over your heads, but yet, that
don't stops you from talking like experts on someone's else lives venturing opinions and criticism of the Israelis and

he Palestinians faith and lives...

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, ezzra said:

Just to give you more reasons to vile Israel and accuse it of "war crimes, genocide, and massacres" and so forth, the

number of dead children is now at 9,600 and the total death of Palestinians are at 22,500, and more to come by the look

of things,

BTY, most of you here, if not all, wouldn't have a clue what's is like to live in Israel or Gaza, West bank, most likely never

experienced a war, a bombing or seen dead bodies or having a rockets flying over your heads, but yet, that
don't stops you from talking like experts on someone's else lives venturing opinions and criticism of the Israelis and

Why should anyone have to experience war, bombing, rockets, etc, to have an opinion of what is right or wrong in this conflict?

The lack of humanity on both sides and the failure of the main players to not negotiate a peaceful settlement for decades is the problem, but then again neither side has an honest bone in their bodies.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, ezzra said:

Your input would have merits as humans who are interested in other people's plight and suffering had you also talked about the

the misery and suffering of many other counties, nations and regions of the world that are currently going through war, famine

displacement and massacres of innocent people, that in some places are much worse than Gaza, but NO, you have chosen to concentrate your criticism and accusation on Israel, ( and oh no, look what them nasty Jews are doing to the poor Arabs) double standards wouldn't' you say?...

No, not in the slightest, this thread is all about Netanyahu-rejects-claims-accusing-Israel-of-genocide-in Gaza, not what others are suffering throughout the World.

All you are trying to do is shut down debate, the same as others are trying to do over all social media because hopefully for once it won't be another "Mowing the Lawn" and everyone forgets about it and it all goes on as before the 7/10 atrocity.

Hopefully at the end of all this the sensible heads of Israel and the Palestinians will look at this period of time as a watershed to getting a lasting agreement to live together peacefully some how.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

20 hours ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Yes, I agree 7/10 is a Hamas thing, but you cannot dismiss what has gone on in Gaza for years, committed by Israeli forces in the form of being concentration guards.

No, you do not 'agree'. You do not even understand what I posted, obviously, nor is your grasp of facts anywhere near firm enough to 'agree' or 'disagree'.

The blockade of the Gaza Strip came after Hamas took control of the area, the war in Gaza happened after the Hamas attack on 7/10.

You want to make it about 'Israeli forces', you'd have to at least get a clue about the timeline.

As for your last comment - about as expected from an antisemite sick puppy.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

No, not in the slightest, this thread is all about Netanyahu-rejects-claims-accusing-Israel-of-genocide-in Gaza, not what others are suffering throughout the World.

All you are trying to do is shut down debate, the same as others are trying to do over all social media because hopefully for once it won't be another "Mowing the Lawn" and everyone forgets about it and it all goes on as before the 7/10 atrocity.

Hopefully at the end of all this the sensible heads of Israel and the Palestinians will look at this period of time as a watershed to getting a lasting agreement to live together peacefully some how.

I share your optimism but it's not likely to happen as long as Iran, the meddler, the sh!$t stirrer, the puppet master, is in the picture,

if it wasn't for Iran all this wouldn't have happened, Iran is avenging the death of Qasem Soleimani who was killed by IS

and general Arruri recently killed in Lebanon, so now Iran is itching for a fight to avenge and revenge by using the

Palestinians to do their dirty wars with the utmost irrelevance as to how many dies in the process...

• Confused 1

18 hours ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Winding you lot up should be an Olympic sport, where did the Holocaust, Nazis etc come from apart from the normal suspects minds.

Concentration Camps were a British invention from the Boer War.

Decide if you're a windup merchant...

18 hours ago, Jeff the Chef said:

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, its a duck.

...or a liar.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Not going to happen.

@thaibeachlovers

Got to love all them posts about 'up to the court to decide', then tossing about things as if their were decided facts. Same for the claims to balance, impartiality and so on - sure, all of this is about Israel Bad, nothing whatsoever to do with Hamas. Hamas's actions do not 'happen in a vacuum', but apparently for you and other's Israel's do.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Why should anyone have to experience war, bombing, rockets, etc, to have an opinion of what is right or wrong in this conflict?

The lack of humanity on both sides and the failure of the main players to not negotiate a peaceful settlement for decades is the problem, but then again neither side has an honest bone in their bodies.

Your own posts are an answer to that. You do not have a clear grasp on facts, or any relevant experience. Instead you rely on the interpretation of news items according to your own biased views - and think this to be adequate, reasonable and so on.

As for whines about 'both sides' spare the nonsense - your posts are decidedly one-sided, the bulk of your vile rhetoric is saved for one of the sides alone. Why bother with the charade?

Hamas's agenda and policy is nothing to do with peace, compromise or the like - why would you imply otherwise?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, ezzra said:

I share your optimism but it's not likely to happen as long as Iran, the meddler, the sh!$t stirrer, the puppet master, is in the picture,

if it wasn't for Iran all this wouldn't have happened, Iran is avenging the death of Qasem Soleimani who was killed by IS

and general Arruri recently killed in Lebanon, so now Iran is itching for a fight to avenge and revenge by using the

Palestinians to do their dirty wars with the utmost irrelevance as to how many dies in the process...

Most reports suggest Iran was not involved in the Hamas's decision to attack on 7/10, and their initial reactions seem to indicate they were surprised as well. That Iran funded, equipped and trained Hamas is another matter. Direct involvement and painting this as revenge for it's slain general - not so much. As for 'Arruri' - he was no Iranian, and no 'general' - but a Hamas leader. I don't think Iran has any intentions to specifically 'avenge' him. Hamas might try, Hezbollah as well (as it happened on their turf).

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, ezzra said:

of things,

I don't have to see 9,000 dead children to know that it's bad, in an era of actual precision bombing.

BTW I've seen plenty of dead bodies, I was in the military and I lived in the Middle East for years, if that makes any difference, though I doubt it does to you.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, ezzra said:

Ah, so it's all about Iran, and nothing about decades of oppression, collective punishment, land theft and imprisonment without trial of Palestinians by Israel then?

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

7 minutes ago, Morch said:

Most reports suggest Iran was not involved in the Hamas's decision to attack on 7/10, and their initial reactions seem to indicate they were surprised as well. That Iran funded, equipped and trained Hamas is another matter. Direct involvement and painting this as revenge for it's slain general - not so much. As for 'Arruri' - he was no Iranian, and no 'general' - but a Hamas leader. I don't think Iran has any intentions to specifically 'avenge' him. Hamas might try, Hezbollah as well (as it happened on their turf).

So Iran who equipped, train, advise and finance Hamas, (among other terror groups around the world) didn't know about the attack?

seriously? Hamas would move a finger without the blessing of Iran? but now starting a hit and run operation in the north

of Israel in the open and admitting to such, the Iranians are a very smart, crafty and manipulative nation far exceeding

Israel's capabilities, them rag-tag Hamas could have executed the 7/10 without Iran giving them the master plans...

• Confused 1