Netanyahu rejects claims accusing Israel of genocide in Gaza

CharlieH

14 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

Start finding reputable sources and quit trying to find faux facts to justify your 'dislike' (⬅️am being kind) of Israelis. 

I find the report credible.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

Just now, ozimoron said:

I quoted an article and here you go hauling off and calling me antisemitic. You might instead consider refuting the article with some other evidence? Perhaps? Nope, not a chance. It's you who has lost the plot.

The plot rules here is to stick to what's said, not attack the poster.

You can't handle the truth!

Just now, ozimoron said:

Calling me antisemitic is a filthy lie. I have never mentioned Jews. Ever.

Yeah, you'll be telling us all next that you are personally friendly with Shadrach, Meshach and Ebednigo. 😂😂😂

You are what you post! 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

46 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

This is the sort of garbage propagandists resort to in order to justify not reading both sides of the story. You don't like the editorial bias so you disparage it. Fact is it's way more reliable factually than fox news.

Ad Fontes Media rates Al Jazeera (website) in the Skews Left category of bias and as Reliable, Analysis/Fact Reporting in terms of reliability. Al Jazeera (website) is a news organization funded in part by the government of Qatar.

https://adfontesmedia.com/al-jazeera-bias-and-reliability/

Aside from having terrorist journalists working for it, well at least until they were killed a few days ago then there is this:

Al Jazeera

During the 2023 Israel-Hamas war, Al Jazeera was conducting an interview with a wounded Gazan resident, who blamed Hamas hiding amongst civilians for his wounds; Al Jazeera promptly ended the interview.[41][42][43]

Al Jazeera has also been accused of pushing Hamas propaganda, repeatedly broadcasting statements by Hamas' military and political leaders calling for a broader uprising and aligning themselves closely with Hamas' preferred language for the conflict.[44]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Jazeera_controversies_and_criticism

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

"Tell us who your friends are and we’ll tell you who you are. Hamas put out a message thanking South Africa for bringing its case against Israel to the ICJ. These are the same Hamas terrorists who were hosted by the ANC in South Africa after October 7th. South Africa has become Hamas’ legal arm."

image.png.e7564cfc1e197a271b7f14882a08be9e.png

https://twitter.com/Israel/status/1746100140245446771

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Former member of terrorist org. included in South African delegation to ICJ

image.png.35c3691fb5253b532a347726bca2990e.png

Shawan Jabarin, the general director of Al-Haq, a Palestinian “human rights” organization, was observed as part of the South African delegation at the International Court of Justice (ICJ) last week. Jabarin, a former senior member of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP) – designated as a terrorist organization by Israel and around 30 Western countries – has a contentious history.

Jabarin's past includes convictions for his involvement with the PFLP and multiple prison sentences. The Israeli Supreme Court, in a 2007 ruling, described him as playing dual roles in both a non-governmental organization and a terrorist group. 

https://www.jpost.com/israel-news/article-782083

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

"I think the South African action is wrong, I think it is unhelpful and I think it shouldn't be happening."

Foreign Secretary @David_Cameron adds that "to say that (Israel) have the intent to commit genocide is nonsense".

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/13/2024 at 8:54 AM, ozimoron said:

Quite ignorant for a "seasoned" observer.  Diplomacy to Hamas means, "My way or the highway."

To put it mildly, he sounds like another Bernie Sanders.

Edited by Hawaiian
Clarification

A post with content from an unapproved social media source contravening our Forum Rules has been removed:

18. Social media content is acceptable in most forums. However in factual areas such as but not limited to news, current affairs and health topics, social media cannot be used unless it is from a credible news media source or a government agency, and must include a link to the original source. In some circumstances a moderator may relax this rule and this will be determined on a case by case basis. If this rule is relaxed a moderator will post a public notice explaining the limit and scope of the relaxation.

Edited by metisdead
Public notice amended.

4 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

That may be your opinion but it don't wash anywhere outside your zionist bubble.

No not just my opinion and where is this zionist bubble located exactly?

South African leaders had 'cosy' meetings with Hamas after deadly October 7 terrorist attack before accusing Israel of genocide

South African leaders met Hamas militants on official visits to their country after the deadly October 7 terrorist attack on Israel, The Mail on Sunday can reveal.

A Hamas delegation visited South Africa in December, at a time when even Arab countries were distancing themselves from the terrorist group, which killed nearly 1,200 Israelis and kidnapped about 250 during the atrocity.

Israeli sources said the visit by Hamas leaders shows the 'cosy' relationship South Africa has had with the group over the years, which the sources say helps to explain why the ANC-led government decided to accuse Israel of genocide at the International Court of Justice last week.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12960795/South-African-leaders-cosy-meetings-Hamas-deadly-October-7-terrorist-attack-accusing-Israel-genocide.html

• Thanks 1

On 1/4/2024 at 7:35 AM, herfiehandbag said:

South Africa has spoken.

Regarded by many as a failed state.

Unable to keep a power supply working.

Infrastructure in collapse.

Law and order collapsed, violent crime, larceny, rape and murder unchallenged.

A government which is mired in corruption, and has been for years.

Holding elections this year - does anyone really believe that if the African National Council lose (as seems likely) they will abide by the results?

A proxy for Iran.

Probably Russia actually. Despite the horrors of the war crimes committed, well out of their depth.

9 minutes ago, Morch said:

Posters engaged in an orchestrated and aggressive smear campaign against Israel whine about about orchestrated and aggressive smear campaigns.

True story.

Whilst also supporting a side that have committed and are currently committing war crimes everyday and they simultaneously accuse others of committing war crimes 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1