Netanyahu rejects claims accusing Israel of genocide in Gaza

CharlieH

Israelis turn today for the defense case and its facts to be presented on the meritless case submitted yesterday by SA

"Today we saw an upside-down world. Israel is accused of genocide while it is fighting against genocide," he added.

"Israel is fighting murderous terrorists who carried out crimes against humanity."

The US, meanwhile, said that it saw no justification for South Africa's allegation that Israel has committed genocide.

"They are defending themselves against a still viable threat," said White House national security spokesperson John Kirby.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-67942983

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Israel hate Hamas and the rest of terrorists that hided among civilians the cowards, and for all you out

there who know's virtually nothing of Israelis and Palestinians relations just to enlighten you that over

1 million Palestinians were employed in Israel in all sorts of works and have the rights as the the  Israelis when it comes to salaries and social benefits, Enter the Hamas whom on the 7th put an end to it all and caused

untold misery for the people they suppose to 'help'...

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, bannork said:

Horrifying statistics

She is right. All the leaders that either support israel in Gaza or do nothing about it should be ashamed, IMO. It's going to be harder with all the evidence being shown at the court though.

Good for Sth Africa.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Looking forward to the Israeli defence today at the ICJ should be an interesting watch after South Africa's application yesterday.

The facts presented were well put IMHO and to me it was all well documented and put to the court in a courteous and respectful manner.

To me the Israeli reply to the evidence will need to be equally outstanding. 

Agreed. Just parroting the usual "right to defend itself" will be shown to be a nonsense when it's women and children getting blown up in their thousands. Just writing "thousands" in this context makes me nauseous.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

She is right. All the leaders that either support israel in Gaza or do nothing about it should be ashamed, IMO. It's going to be harder with all the evidence being shown at the court though.

Good for Sth Africa.

@thaibeachlovers

Most of the 'evidence' was things said by people who are not in a position to do anything about it.

3 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Agreed. Just parroting the usual "right to defend itself" will be shown to be a nonsense when it's women and children getting blown up in their thousands. Just writing "thousands" in this context makes me nauseous.

@thaibeachlovers

As opposed to the endless parroting of 'genocide', 'war crimes', 'crimes against humanity' and so on, without actually proving them. Considering the many times you posted 'thousands' and worse, allow me not to believe you 'nauseous' comment. More like you revel in this, as it provides you with further opportunities to air your anti-Israel views - doubt you actually give two figs about the Palestinians.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Good for Sth Africa.

Why do i even bother with all the Antisemitism and Jews haters in these pages making believe they care for the Palestinians...

... There, I said it, now you go call me names.. Go on,  what are you waiting for?...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Pretty sure you wont be watching it. Unless of course Al Jazeera and its terrorist journalists show cherry picked items.

The IDF says two Al Jazeera journalists targeted in an airstrike on Sunday in southern Gaza's Rafah, were members of terror organizations in the Gaza Strip.

The strike was carried out after the IDF said it spotted a terror operative piloting a drone, and subsequently hit a car they were in.

Hamza Wael Dahdouh, the son of Al Jazeera's Gaza correspondent Wael Dahdouh, and Mustafa Thuria, a video stringer for AFP who was also working for Qatar-based television, both died in the strike.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

No need to watch Al Jazeera, anybody can watch it live, straight from the horses mouth.

https://webtv.un.org/en

That links already been posted and you also clipped my post  so here it is again.

"The IDF says two Al Jazeera journalists targeted in an airstrike on Sunday in southern Gaza's Rafah, were members of terror organizations in the Gaza Strip.

The strike was carried out after the IDF said it spotted a terror operative piloting a drone, and subsequently hit a car they were in.

Hamza Wael Dahdouh, the son of Al Jazeera's Gaza correspondent Wael Dahdouh, and Mustafa Thuria, a video stringer for AFP who was also working for Qatar-based television, both died in the strike."

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 1/12/2024 at 5:57 PM, Jeff the Chef said:

The IDF says = probable propaganda, so that's why I didn't contribute to your post on that.

They can't admit that they target journalists as that is a war crime, so IMO they invent reasons to kill them.

They don't seem to have been able to uncover that "command center" under a hospital yet, have they?

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

On 1/12/2024 at 11:27 AM, ezzra said:

Why do i even bother with all the Antisemitism and Jews haters in these pages making believe they care for the Palestinians...

... There, I said it, now you go call me names.. Go on,  what are you waiting for?...

yeah, nah. Nobody's surprised.

People who try to see both sides of this conflict know what they're dealing with.

Edited by ozimoron
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I'll leave the name calling and insults to your side. I prefer not to lower myself to that level.

Name calling? explain to me than why tens of millions around the world are Antisemitic? well before this Gaza and the Palestinians

business, and being an antisemitic been going on for a hundred of years, can anyone say why he/she are antisemitic? and why

many millions of Jews had to die in horrible death in the name of antisemitism? no other group or country in this world had gone

through what Jews have been throughout history and all for what? there are many countries in the world that hate and

loath Jews and Israel and would have like nothing better than to see Israel and the Jews exterminated and eliminated 

from the face of this earth, for what reasons?...

• Haha 1

Just now, ezzra said:

Name calling? explain to me than why tens of millions around the world are Antisemitic? well before this Gaza and the Palestinians

business, and being an antisemitic been going on for a hundred of years, can anyone say why he/she are antisemitic? and why

many millions of Jews had to die in horrible death in the name of antisemitism? no other group or country in this world had gone

through what Jews have been throughout history and all for what? there are many countries in the world that hate and

loath Jews and Israel and would have like nothing better than to see Israel and the Jews exterminated and eliminated 

Millions of antisemites around the world is not the same as persistently labeling board members as antisemitic.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

They can't admit that they target journalists as that is a war crime, so IMO they invent reasons to kill them.

They don't seem to have been able to uncover that "command center" under a hospital yet, have they?

@thaibeachlovers

This was covered on these topics long ago. The USA concurred with Israel's analysis.

You'd probably know that if you weren't dependent on AJ and having so many posters on 'ignore'.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ezzra said:

I'm not going to be baited into that discussion, so carry on without me.

Anything to say about the topic?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

You stoop to calling anybody who criticizes Israeli war crimes antisemitic. It's a low act.

I don't excuse my own country's soldiers of war crimes and don't understand why anyone does other than racial animus, there's no other explanation.

I'll stop when you and your ilks will stop justifying Hamas and the Palestinians acts of atrocities and sadistic 

attacks against women, the elderly and children, (they chopped the head of a 12 years old girl before burning her..)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, ezzra said:

I'll stop when you and your ilks will stop justifying Hamas and the Palestinians acts of atrocities and sadistic 

attacks against women, the elderly and children, (they chopped the head of a 12 years old girl before burning her..)

Stop lying. It's disgusting. Show me where I justified or supported the Hamas attack.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Your constant use of IMO gives you an excuse to not provide evidence which of of course you can't, the other method you use to avoid being confronted with the truth and evidence is to put so many people you disagree with on ignore.

That said its also clear you do actually go back and read ignored posts so here's a little more evidence for you from the ICJ case yesterday and one of the Israeli lawyers.  Dr. Galit Rajuan, brutally dismantles South Africa in just a 4-minute presentation at the ICJ. There was another 3 hours of this with other lawyers.

"In every single hospital Israel has searched in Gaza, it has found evidence that Hamas uses them for military purposes."

"Dr. Galit Rajwan at the International Court of Justice in The Hague: "In the current conflict, many civilian deaths are directly caused by Hamas"

English speaking vid 4 mins

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

What evidence do you have that Israel deliberately targets journalists ?

It seems like some Hamas members are wearing Press jackets and pretending to be journalists and they travel with Hamas leaders and act as a human shield in the hope that Israel wouldn't attack the Hamas leadership

2 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

What evidence do you have that Israel deliberately targets journalists ?

It seems like some Hamas members are wearing Press jackets and pretending to be journalists and they travel with Hamas leaders and act as a human shield in the hope that Israel wouldn't attack the Hamas leadership

https://theintercept.com/2022/09/20/shireen-abu-akleh-killing-israel/

Israeli Forces Deliberately Killed Palestinian American Journalist, Report Shows

A new forensic analysis proves that an Israeli sniper could see that Shireen Abu Akleh was a journalist before firing the bullet that killed her.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

20 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

https://theintercept.com/2022/09/20/shireen-abu-akleh-killing-israel/

Israeli Forces Deliberately Killed Palestinian American Journalist, Report Shows

A new forensic analysis proves that an Israeli sniper could see that Shireen Abu Akleh was a journalist before firing the bullet that killed her.

You have replaced AJ with another piece of garbage news. 

"The Intercept’s  reporting reflected perspectives common in media coverage on the left, such as pro-union, pro-progressive, pro-labor, pro-democracy, pro-LGBTQ/social justice, and was sympathetic to Palestine, critical of Israel, and in general critical of figures in power, like the Biden Administration, major corporations, and other key U.S. government officials. The team did note, however, that contrary to its bias on Israel and Palestine, The Intercept’s past coverage of the Russo-Ukrainian conflict appeared to come from a more Center perspective. The team also noted that anti-elite bias shown by The Intercept is also often shown by some Right-rated media outlets and commentators."

https://www.allsides.com/news-source/intercept#what-this-rating-means

8 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

You have replaced AJ with another piece of garbage news. 

"The Intercept’s  reporting reflected perspectives common in media coverage on the left, such as pro-union, pro-progressive, pro-labor, pro-democracy, pro-LGBTQ/social justice, and was sympathetic to Palestine, critical of Israel, and in general critical of figures in power, like the Biden Administration, major corporations, and other key U.S. government officials. The team did note, however, that contrary to its bias on Israel and Palestine, The Intercept’s past coverage of the Russo-Ukrainian conflict appeared to come from a more Center perspective. The team also noted that anti-elite bias shown by The Intercept is also often shown by some Right-rated media outlets and commentators."

https://www.allsides.com/news-source/intercept#what-this-rating-means

Is their reporting on this issue false? Stop shooting messengers and focus.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

@ozimoron

Topic is Netanyahu rejects claims accusing Israel of genocide in Gaza.

What you post about is not it either.

• Thanks 1

Just now, ozimoron said:

Start finding reputable sources and quit trying to find faux facts to justify your 'dislike' (⬅️am being kind) of Israelis.