Skin Condition

TommyGun

I have the skin condition Granulama Annulare which the cause of is apperently unknown. When in the UK i get this quite bad, especially around the groin at the top of the legs, and sometime under the arms. It's not painfull but doesn't look to pleasent when i get it. However when i'm in Thailand i get it rarely.

My question is does anyone esle have this problem, and do you use any treatment that helps. I was given Dermovate cream by my GP which helped, but i was informed that his cream can actually weaken the skin. I went through a stage where i had a clustre of small rashes around my neck, i had this for about 2-3 years. Just by chance i saw a different GP while in the UK as my registered one was away. She told me to try Salsun shampoo, and to let it stand on the skin for 5 minutes or so. I couldn't belive it. Only 2 days afterward the rashes around my neck had completely gone after 2 years of using other creams. I was in the UK only a few weeks ago and the rashes just started to appear again after a 4 year break. I managed to find selsun here and i had the same results. Works on my arms and my legs too.