Foreign man arrested for sexually harassing teenage Thai girl

webfact

5 hours ago, novacova said:

Right, it’s peculiar that many here come to the defense of the perps, makes one wonder…

Yea and it's also peculiar that some on here also shout guilty based on hearsay.

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, Ralf001 said:

I was referring to the guy in the story , Baulking at having sex when the lady has the painters in.

I mentioned nothing of a 16yr old girl, but you  have.... thats disgusting you weird pervert.

Yes, the girl in the story was 16 years old , and you think that he isn't a real man because he didn't have sex with her when she has her period

1 hour ago, jimn said:

Depends if it is legal, if she is willing and if he can get away with it.

You should morally be opposed to it on numerous grounds, like cheating on your partner ,  you were supposed to be in a position of trust , your partner trusted you and so did the daughter .

Adulys teally should be trying to have sex with 16 year olds, let alone family members 

6 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

You should morally be opposed to it on numerous grounds, like cheating on your partner ,  you were supposed to be in a position of trust , your partner trusted you and so did the daughter .

Adulys teally should be trying to have sex with 16 year olds, let alone family members 

This

20 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

and you think that he isn't a real man because he didn't have sex with her when she has her period

where did I say that Mr Juggalo ?

The weird face paint has creepy kiddy fiddler vibes if you ask me... explains your fixation I guess.

image.png.ac33ec31a3b848f99d4ca48e6098261d.png

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

She is the only other person in this story , or is there another woman in this story who was on her period ?

Are you masturbating with Juggalo face paint on whilst replying ?

Your fixation is sick, you need help.

2 minutes ago, Ralf001 said:

Are you masturbating with Juggalo face paint on whilst replying ?

Your fixation is sick, you need help.

I just think that its rather odd that you thought he should have been a real man and had sex with her on her period and he's not a real man, because he didn't . 

I am just stating that I think that is weird way to think , I think that he should nt have even tried to have sex with her and you think that he should have been a real man and got on with it 

22 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I just think that its rather odd that you thought he should have been a real man and had sex with her on her period and he's not a real man, because he didn't . 

I am just stating that I think that is weird way to think , I think that he should nt have even tried to have sex with her and you think that he should have been a real man and got on with it 

Run along fiddler, You will not get a rise from me.

Go troll someone else.

4 hours ago, novacova said:
5 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

A delusional statement, possibly due to "the belief of believing" [sic] that it’s okay to assume guilt without a conclusion to the case.

The guy is going down, it wouldn’t be a story unless there wasn’t any video evidence and/or witness accounts of her being there. Inviting a minor into a hotel room, it’s enough for me. 

No one denied that she was there.  He didn't "invite a minor into a hotel room", the girl was with him with knowledge of her mother because he was allegedly trying to get her a job.   That his not being found guilty of anything, yet, "is enough for you" says a lot about you.  What if it turns out that he's innocent (as he is right now!)?

6 hours ago, novacova said:

Right, it’s peculiar that many here come to the defense of the perps, makes one wonder…

No it is very much the other way. I always question those who scream the loudest are the ones with closets full of skeletons or hiding black desire. 

1 minute ago, Liverpool Lou said:

No one denied that she was there.  He didn't "invite a minor into a hotel room", the girl was with him with knowledge of her mother because he was allegedly trying to get her a job.   That his not being found guilty of anything, yet, "is enough for you" says a lot about you.  What if it turns out that he's innocent (as he is right now!)?

There are genuine reasons why an adult might take a minor to  hotel , but its rather questionable and suspicious that an adult male would take a 16 year old female to a hotel for the night 

10 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

There are genuine reasons why an adult might take a minor to  hotel , but its rather questionable and suspicious that an adult male would take a 16 year old female to a hotel for the night 

"There are genuine reasons why an adult might take a minor to  hotel..."

As there may well be in this case.  

6 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

"There are genuine reasons why an adult might take a minor to  hotel..."

As there may well be in this case.  

Yes, but if he tried it on with her , then that invalidates any genuine reason why she was there 

2 hours ago, Walker88 said:

Nothing makes much sense in this article:

"in the early hours of the morning"....

-a mother allows her daughter to go to mom's boyfriend's hotel room, "because boyfriend is going to take the daughter somewhere to look for a job"...in the early hours of the morning? What sort of job for a 16 year old?

-a foreign guy thinks it's okay to have a 16 year old girl come into his hotel room "in the early hours of the morning"? In what universe is that okay?

It's either a poorly written and detailed article, or ain't nobody innocent in this sordid mess.

Nowhere does it state that she came to his hotel room in the early hours of the morning or that he was trying to get her a job in the early hours of the morning.   It does state that she was allegedly sexually harassed in the hotel in the early hours of the morning.

Edited by Liverpool Lou

57 minutes ago, BritScot said:

No it is very much the other way. I always question those who scream the loudest are the ones with closets full of skeletons or hiding black desire. 

Are you suggesting moral superiority on your part by being calm? Or maybe you don’t have children and view them as objects. & good frik’n grief, if this happened to my daughter there would be a hell of a lot more than screaming. Again, I find it peculiar that some find moral grey areas to craft and rationalize marginalize mitigate and justify debased criminal activity to cover their true core, a clear contrast of principles. The world is full of people speaking out against injustices because this kind of trash p;sses-off people like me. So yeah, it’s those pacifist that can’t speak up are no doubt holding back their secrets and/or are morally divided. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Liverpool Lou said:

“The foreign man made an appointment with her daughter at a hotel in the Asoke area saying he would take her to apply for a job. However, the man’s intentions were sinister and he tried to rape her in the hotel room.”

Normally I’d agree with you Lou, but not here. A 16yo has the wherewithal of knowing she’d get caught in a lie on this rather quickly considering that this took place at a hotel with cameras and staff, I’m sure the cops made the verification already before they arrested him. Most likely we’ll never know because it will probably most likely be litigated as usual and he’ll have a chance to pay his way out if he’s lucky.

Edited by novacova

15 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Nowhere does it state that she came to his hotel room in the early hours of the morning or that he was trying to get her a job in the early hours of the morning.   It does state that she was allegedly sexually harassed in the hotel in the early hours of the morning.

Did you read your own post?

A foreigner had a 16 year old girl in his room in 'the early hours of the morning'.

If you are arguing something absurd like, "she came to his room at 3 in the afternoon", so what. The article states she claims "The victim’s mother filed a complaint against her foreign boyfriend accusing him of sexually harassing her daughter in the early hours of this morning, January 4.

Thus, the alleged harrassment happened in the early hours of the morning.

Unless the hotel is a dump, CCTV would have the evidence of her presence at that early morning time.

Here, let me give you several chances to disagree, as you always do to any comment anyone makes:

I say "up"  (Come on, say "down")

I say "black"

I say "East".

Edited by metisdead
Bold font removed from the quoted content.
  • Love It 1

8 hours ago, novacova said:

Good, throw the skank in the clink and permanently ban from entering ever again and report him to the authorities of his home country and register as a sex offender. 

But what if he didn't do it? Happens a lot. 

• Like 1

What's happened to that Muay Thai Olympic guy, the one that was all over the news last month, didn't he have a 17yr old in his room, and she made a complaint to the police?

20 hours ago, peter zwart said:

He already was the boyfriend of the girl???? Why didnt mom end this relationship in an earlier stage????

No, he was the boyfriend of the Mother.

16 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Do you really mean what you posted? Lol.

4 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

What I did mean was :

"Adults really shouldn't be trying to........................."

Not sure what went wrong there 

Yes I guessed that just having a laugh lol