Jomtien Immigration improved backwards

7 hours ago, BenStark said:

Must be a new rule then, which I'm not aware of since I do my reports online.

And if that is an issue for you, then why you don't do your reports online. It works perfectly, if you are smart enough to enter the data correctly

Hahaha,Maybe teach you to think before you post.

We can all get it wrong sometimes.Even you Ben.

1 hour ago, Kinok Farang said:

Hahaha,Maybe teach you to think before you post.

We can all get it wrong sometimes.Even you Ben.

Yes, new rule, nothing to do with thinking, and another reason to continue to do my reports online

My GF and I arrived back in Thailand on Monday. I did my TM30 online as usual and it took less than 2 minutes. My GF lives in Pattaya and cannot do TM30 online (her old landlady won't/can't do it). Therefore she went to Jomtien Immigration on Tuesday. Got there at 10:00am and was only seen just before 4pm. Total chaos apparently. She said she's never seen it like that before. Unfortunately I can't add her to my Bangkok address due to her residence being in Pattaya.

1 hour ago, soi3eddie said:

My GF and I arrived back in Thailand on Monday. I did my TM30 online as usual and it took less than 2 minutes. My GF lives in Pattaya and cannot do TM30 online (her old landlady won't/can't do it). Therefore she went to Jomtien Immigration on Tuesday. Got there at 10:00am and was only seen just before 4pm. Total chaos apparently. She said she's never seen it like that before. Unfortunately I can't add her to my Bangkok address due to her residence being in Pattaya.

There just nasty deep down.

10am-4pm for a TM30. disgraceful. :bah:

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, soi3eddie said:

I sympathise, people were saying the exact same thing this time last year.  Non hotel staying peak high season level traffic having to report their own TM30's, nightmare scenario. I'm going to have to learn how to do my TM30 myself online for the future now that Immgration have instructed our condo office they will no longer accept them submitting on our behalf - major downer.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, soi3eddie said:

1 hour ago, quake said:

There just nasty deep down.

10am-4pm for a TM30. disgraceful. :bah:

My take on Jomtien Immigration is to make things as difficult as possible for us non agent users hoping they will force us to go down this route and enhance their brown envelope income handsomely...

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 2

4 minutes ago, petermik said:

My take on Jomtien Immigration is to make things as difficult as possible for us non agent users hoping they will force us to go down this route and enhance their brown envelope income handsomely...

Yes, its starting to look that way plus a bit of lazy go slow.

But, well done for not using an agent, same me.

I used to give them 1900 only and a smug grin on the way out

come extension time.

But I'm in a different province the last few years. so ok ish now.