Chris Christie exits 2024 White House race with parting shot at Trump

CharlieH

Christie dropped out only a day after clearly saying he would not be dropping out anytime soon :) 

And, I wonder why he hasn't endorsed anyone yet. Maybe, he is waiting for the results from Iowa (and New Hampshire). 

1 hour ago, JemJem said:

Christie dropped out only a day after clearly saying he would not be dropping out anytime soon :) 

And, I wonder why he hasn't endorsed anyone yet. Maybe, he is waiting for the results from Iowa (and New Hampshire). 

You know the hot mic caught him saying Haley will get smoked.

Why take a side when you're sure the endorsing is a waste.

Haley will get 'smoked' in 2024 race, Christie says in hot mic moment (msn.com)

1 hour ago, JemJem said:

On 1/11/2024 at 4:54 PM, Thingamabob said:

As a Brit I am not clear what was so bad about the Trump presidency. He certainly was friendly towards the UK, unlike Biden who hates us.

He did not kowtow to the left, and he at least tried to do what he said he would do, unlike Obama and Biden. 

The left loved them some Trump until he got elected. 

• Confused 2
  • Haha 2

On 1/11/2024 at 4:54 PM, Thingamabob said:

As a Brit I am not clear what was so bad about the Trump presidency. He certainly was friendly towards the UK, unlike Biden who hates us.

You are mistaking Biden’s disinterest in a minor player on the world stage as some kind of emotion.

Trump friendly towards the UK?

• Agree 2

14 hours ago, JemJem said:

Naa he’s waiting for trump to become the nominee then he will endorse the dems for the good of the country not the good of the retrumplikan party 

3 hours ago, Tug said:

Naa he’s waiting for trump to become the nominee then he will endorse the dems for the good of the country not the good of the retrumplikan party 

Another candidate to address the Democratic convention.