Bangkok to rival Dubai as aviation hub

snoop1130

23 hours ago, geisha said:

The problem with Thailand airports is the incompetent immigration system.

Such a waste of time . Secondly, the lack of good restaurants . A bit of extra hygiene wouldn’t go amiss either , generally. If needed I make sure I have a good meal before leaving . The lounges are generally awful. On arrival, horrendous waits at the luggage belt. I fly business and my cases have come out early on one occasion only.  I enquired after being told that business luggage comes first, and was told it wasn’t. If it’s Dubai, Singapore or EU countries the wait is rarely more than 15 mins. I don’t shop at airports generally, but Thai airports have very poor shopping choice. Very old fashioned mostly junk for sale. Suvarnabhumi could be a world class airport if it had good management. Maybe the bosses should all be sent to Zurich or the likes to see how they run things. 

Are you insinuating that foreigners can do it better than Thais? No way!

That's actually a very good idea, but it would require humility to admit that they needed to look outside for guidance. 

On 1/11/2024 at 7:37 PM, JoseThailand said:

Direct flights from Bangkok to Brazil would be nice

You mean nonstop right? Direct and non-stop are NOT the same. Brazil is a huge country but how many people do you think per day fly from Brazil to Thailand including transit to nearby countries? 

On 1/13/2024 at 11:57 PM, MonteD said:

I was just thinking the same thing. 

another non committal one liner. dude? do you ever say anything. if you were thinking the same thing you should have said it. 

adjectives for you that com to mind are

copy cat

imitator.

follower.

echo.

wannabe.

wannabee.

rubber stamp.

aper.

copyist.