Netanyahu publicly rejects US push for Palestinian state

CharlieH

1 minute ago, placeholder said:

All you've done in various ways is to reiterate that because Neeranam is British he shouldn't be raising some points because somehow that meanshe bears some responsibility or has incurred some guilt for the present state of the Mideast. You've got nothing.

IMO British people should refrain from trying to divide up other Countries in different continents to themselves , same goes for the E.U as well .

The British and  European Countries dividing up the World into different Counties  by drawing lines in the sand has never ended well .

Some Western people still have the colonialist  mentality where they tell other Countries what to do and divide those Countries up as they see fit 

28 minutes ago, Morch said:

Nothing in your previous posting history supports that.

And as said, this isn't even on topic.

You're just trolling, as usual.

If that's the case, then how was it on topic to accuse someone of plagiarism? You could have just addressed the issues raised or asked for evidence to support his claims.

• Confused 1

Just now, placeholder said:

If that's the case, then how was it on topic to accuse someone of plagiarism? You could have just addressed the issues raised or asked for evidence to support his claims.

Do you post anything but bickering posts, jeez, give it a rest.😡

• Agree 2

7 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

IMO British people should refrain from trying to divide up other Countries in different continents to themselves , same goes for the E.U as well .

The British and  European Countries dividing up the World into different Counties  by drawing lines in the sand has never ended well .

Some Western people still have the colonialist  mentality where they tell other Countries what to do and divide those Countries up as they see fit 

Because someone from a previously colonial nation is critical of the present situation and proposes changes, that is proof of a colonialist mentality? What about all those countries that were previously colonized by European nations including the UK and share Neeranam's views? What makes your statement even loonier is that it was the UK Foreign Minister Anthony Balfour who issued the famous or infamous, depending on one's viewpoint, Balfour Declaration which promised to hand over a piece of colonial territory to become a national home for the Jewish people. That looks a lot like drawing lines in the sand to me.  If anything, it would make more sense to say that Neeranam is opposing the colonialist past of the UK. Maybe not a lot of sense, but more.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

Do you post anything but bickering posts, jeez, give it a rest.😡

Someone was accused of plagiarism which is a serious accusation. I think it's a good thing that I'm going after someone who offers only nonsense to defend that accusation.

• Confused 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Wobblybob said:

Well if the poster didn't have so many members on 'ignore' he wouldn't need you as his self appointed go-between to answer for him and he could answer for himself! Just a thought though.🥴

An irrelevant thought. This forum is open to all members of aseannow.com

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Neeranman isn't the topic of this thread .

Has he appointed you as his spokesman or something ?

I just pointed out that Morch had no evidence to support his claim that Neeranam committed plagiarism. You then jumped in. If you got a problem with Neeranam being the topic, look to yourself. Or Morch.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, placeholder said:

I just pointed out that Morch had no evidence to support his claim that Neeranam committed plagiarism. You then jumped in. If you got a problem with Neeranam being the topic, look to yourself. Or Morch.

It is quite easy to spot when suddenly someone posts something that is out of character to their regular posting style 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, placeholder said:

That post is no longer there, why not get back on topic. Every time I see you on a thread it goes to pot

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

It is quite easy to spot when suddenly someone posts something that is out of character to their regular posting style 

Their usual casual style. Maybe he composed this over time. Who knows? But making unfounded allegations is taking a cheap shot. Engaging with him on the facts and reasoning or the lack thereor isn''t

• Confused 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, coolcarer said:

That post is no longer there, why not get back on topic. Every time I see you on a thread it goes to pot

If that's the case, then the mods agreed with me about the quality of the post I originally objected to.

• Confused 3

19 minutes ago, placeholder said:

I wasn't aware that Neeranam took a cheap shot alleging plagiarism. It was the gratuitous nastiness that I was objecting to.

Oh no…..I’ve prolonged your off topic rants. I will leave you alone now

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, placeholder said:

I asked for the source. Repeatedly.

As for moderating the topic, leave it to those who's job it is, eh?

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, placeholder said:

Someone was accused of plagiarism which is a serious accusation. I think it's a good thing that I'm going after someone who offers only nonsense to defend that accusation.

A regular defender of justice, is you.