The Cannabis Law Flip-Flop

1 hour ago, Bday Prang said:

I never  for a moment suspected you as somebody who would seek to interfere in other peoples lives in an intrusive manner. I thought you might be above that sort of thing, a live and let live type concerned more with observational comments. Was I wrong?  

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are NOT wrong!!!!!!!!!!

On the Contrary...!!!!!!!!!!

Your Original assessment of me is CORRECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let us not have any confusion about this important question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, HugoFastor said:

There is never any shortage of non-users who needlessly spew misguided assumptions. 

For many people, THC makes their thoughts clearer, happier and more positive, improves their quality of life, and it helps them in ways that many other substances never can. 

If you say so..then...

I might be tempted to believe you.

But, only tempted, mind you.

(In all honesty...I may....sometime in the future...join the cannabis forum, in a real way.  But, I will not join until the time when I no longer have any useful work to do, meaning not "work", but the pursuit of enterprise that I choose to engage in, for the betterment of Mankind and the Chinese!)

Edited by GammaGlobulin
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

Nobody knows anything yet,  Just out of interest Where are you from?  and when was your planned vacation here?   

Indonesia, that one long island just below Phuket called Sumatera as what's shown by my display name. I should be in Bangkok in April-May

• Confused 1

51 minutes ago, khunjake said:

There is already a very strong cannabis lobby here which represents extremely large commercial and local interests. I doubt very much the short timers in the runner up government will get very far in putting the proverbial genie back into the bottle. 

Yup, it's very easy to get caught up in the trivial soft-milky political minutia of the whole diatribe, but at the end of the day nothing is going to materially change unless weed ends up back on the illegal narcotics list and that train won't be pulling back into the station. 

• Agree 2

14 hours ago, stoner said:

this about sums it all up in a nice neat paragraph. :)

Thanks for the compliment , however I think maybe I should have used words with less syllables and written a bit more slowly for the benefit of the couple of retards on this thread who have felt the need to post the confused emoji on virtually every comment posted by everyone  here.  I am genuinely surprised that those with such severe learning difficulties are even capable of operating the kind of devices required to access the internet.  

I will have to remember to dumb down a bit in future  for the benefit  of the "special" ones.  On second thoughts I won't bother, there must be other forums available for those poor simpletons, with  large fonts and short words,  to cater for their special needs

• Sad 2
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...