Former UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson Controversially Supports Trump's Potential Second Term

Social Media

How nice and boringly predictable that the TDS sufferers on this forum have emerged from beneath their fake news enshrouded rocks to honour us with their presence. Yes yes, orange man bad.... bla bla bla yawn... 

The more things change, the more they stay the same..... 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Feeling the pinch Jonny?

You were warned your BREXIT dreams of sovereignty and influence in the world  were a sack of nonsense.

Know your place Jonny, the UK was always a very junior party, more so after BREXIT, in a ‘special relationship’ that’s a one way street.

Rubbish, just like project fear turned out to be. I got my sovereignty, I got my blue passport and the UK is outperforming many countries that remained in the EU, including Germany.

I know it still hurts, but try to stick to the facts.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/2023/09/29/uk-economy-growth-france-germany-sunak-inflation/#:~:text=The UK economy has performed,a boost to Rishi Sunak.

"Oirish" Joe can say what he wants, nobody listens to the silly old fool. A lame duck president with an electorate simply waiting for Trump to return. The only good thing he is done is fund Israel's defensive strikes against the Palestinians. In a way I guess you also funded that operation through your tax payments so thanks for that.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

A very odd thing to say given the attention you give to what he has to say.

It amuses me. Much like your posts. Doesn't mean I take it seriously. 

• Like 1

Just now, JonnyF said:

It amuses me. Much like your posts. Doesn't mean I take it seriously. 

The quantity of your posts on Biden and the vitriol they include suggests otherwise.

Keep it credible Jonny, or at least try to keep it credible.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

The quantity of your posts on Biden and the vitriol they include suggests otherwise.

Keep it credible Jonny, or at least try to keep it credible.

I have no vitriol towards him. In fact I support some of policies like funding Israel's defense against the Palestinians. I'm very grateful that he is using US taxpayers money to fund that. 

But when he's wrong, or tells lies, I call him out on it.