It seems that this forum has many members who's intellectually challenged

35 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Sorry, I have to disappoint you as I understood what you said.

I am not confused by the fact you used tones instead of tons or tonnes, I guess AI has some way to go when it comes to spellcheckers. Tones are what the Thai language has.

But it would be nice if posters proof read what they have typed before hitting Submit.

There we go, someone confused by my first sentence. Which bit was confusing please?

Edited by KannikaP
  • Like 1
  • Confused 5
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, impulse said:

I miss the old days of TVF when I could hover over (or click?) the emojis to see who sent them.

On the TT forum it says the name of the replier. No hovering or clicking needed. 

But very rarely anything worth replying to!

5 minutes ago, Pique Dard said:

yeah, maybe it's also their way of proving they are members! i mean,  because they find the challenge of apprehending the correlation between the subject and the comments too big, they don't  know  what to write and therefore use these emoticons to signal their presence

How can they 'signal their presence' if no-one can see who it is who has put the emoji? (Except the Mods)

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Ben Zioner said:

Since you are a moderator... My suggestion would be to remove them all, with one exception the +1 green emoticon. Which is useful as nothing needs to be said when on one is in full agreement. Disagreement should always be a bit more elaborate.

It's a policy issue, I can see who's posting them where and when and remove them individually but that's all.